TITLE Suggestion for BIG ANT CRICKET !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately we had a lot of that.... one of the reasons I personally toured the game around Australia before release.

Looking forward to see what way the name pans out on Friday. If the game is going down the route of a player name endorsing it then I'm thinking "Chris Gayle Cricket" must be the way to go.

Firstly he's a wonderful player and is absolute box office. He and the windies are universally liked around the world plus he is exciting to watch in all formats. I just think that all these attributes are what you would want to associate with your game.......and if not player name related I'm going for "Total Cricket". I think its fitting given all the options and features Ross has given us

Unfortunately we had a lot of that.... one of the reasons I personally toured the game around Australia before release.

Which did help a lot, as did the BigFooty interaction. I only wish there were a sequel. Hopefully cricket and rugby succeed and expand BigAnt to the point where AFL 2 is viable.

Until that happens though, I hope that the new version made by Wicked Witch or Tru Blu or whatever is good.

I am sure its an Australian.Not sure who it is though.With the blank picture we have,it looks like a left handed batsman,so the probabilities are:
1.Adam Gilchrist
2.Justin Langer
3.Matthew Hayden
4.Mark Taylor
5.Mike Hussey
6.Joe Darling
7.Bill Lawry

I Bet "Chris Gayle Cricket 14"

I think best bet would be Chris Gayle Cricket 14 ,it got a universal Appeal since every one like Windies team !

Guess as others have mentioned that Punter was involved in another franchise, I'll go with Mike Hussey. I don't know how far I am off the ballpark, but I wouldn't imagine it being a current cricket Australia player, sheerly because Fegan's lot have got the CA contract.

I'll go with Mike Hussey
He's the cover player for Cricket Life, a game delayed even more than Ashes Cricket 2013, but which seems to have him in contract for the first release at least.

On that basis I think we can rule him out. Shane Watson is another one, as he had the luck of being the cover player for a truly terrible DS cricket game.

He's the cover player for Cricket Life, a game delayed even more than Ashes Cricket 2013, but which seems to have him in contract for the first release at least.

On that basis I think we can rule him out. Shane Watson is another one, as he had the luck of being the cover player for a truly terrible DS cricket game.

Oh, very nice. Adam Gilchrist. Seems too be a figurehead for the "spirit of cricket" and all.
Also, Ross said the person is leaving the ashes to sign off. Punter, Steve Waugh, Pigeon, Damien Martyn, Warne and Gilly were all at the Lords test.
One of those 5? Assuming it's batsman, I'mma go with Gilly (Punter's already tied to something else, Martyn as great a player as he was, doesn't seem the front-runner, Waugh....Well hadn't thought about that!)
Warne was tied down to another game iirc, but is there a reason no one has entertained the possibility of it being a bowler? I'm sure I've missed something.

Waugh or Gilly...Tough one, though I'm edging towards Gilly, more known amongst the newer generation, though I'd be happy with either.
Pigeon too, any of the 3 would be good, but Pigeon quit before the IPL started etc. therefore he won't have the name recognition that someone like Gilly would.

Adam Gilchrist's cricket 14.

Last edited:
Revealing the title will reveal something else about the game too ross said so.....

Ashton agar cricket 14!!!! Yay:)

----------

How about someone who still plays cricket

I don't know whether this THREAD will die a slow death tomorrow or in days to come. But I will like to suggest it can be SOURAV GANGULY CRICKET 14.

----------

But I am ALL IN its ADAM GILCRIST... I love that cricketer for his CRICKET and HONESTY both at the same time. GENTLEMAN who played a GENTLEMEN'S GAME...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread