TITLE Suggestion for BIG ANT CRICKET !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found out who the man is. Its Glenn Mcgrath(I think).

He's back from UK today.

Hilarious red-herring by Ross then to have the silhouette ???? player a batsman...

...although if you ask Pigeon I'm sure he'll say he's a batsman.

Hilarious red-herring by Ross then to have the silhouette ???? player a batsman...

...although if you ask Pigeon I'm sure he'll say he's a batsman.

Or batter in this game.:lol PS Ross runs away to fix asap and turns off MLB at the same time.:p

I'd like to think that we have narrowed it down to a handful of players although this is BigAnt we're talking about, surprises galore!

Although some people might find it more appealing if the game is named after a star player....
I don't think naming the best cricket game after a star player that may well turn into a franchise is the way to go!!:noway

Although some people might find it more appealing if the game is named after a star player....
I don't think naming the best cricket game after a star player that may well turn into a franchise is the way to go!!:noway

They are not signing the cover endorser for 2 years. So it is just to catch an eye of the fans. Then they can name it just Cricket 15, Cricket 16 and so on.

They are not signing the cover endorser for 2 years. So it is just to catch an eye of the fans. Then they can name it just Cricket 15, Cricket 16 and so on.

I wouldn't think we'll be having yearly instalments but that's a bit off topic. Anyway my final bet is Michael Hussey Cricket 14. He is well known around the world (as far as I am aware) and is known as a real top bloke. Perfect fella to centre a video game around, except for the fact that he has retired from everything except T20. We'll know soon enough.

Legends!!

I think it might be Legend's Cricket 14 or something similar, and it might end up having multiple cricketers on the cover?

call the game PlanetCricket 14... :D

or as someone said don't have a players name in it, something like;

World Cricket 14
Superstar Cricket 14

I think something nice and simple would be nice!

I think it's pretty much confirmed that the cover will have a player's name on it.

I think it's pretty much confirmed that the cover will have a player's name on it.

Yeah, that is how it looks like, although Ross is really building the intrigue on who that might be with his recent comments that bigant's cover beating even the Ashes cover.:spy

Yeah, that is how it looks like, although Ross is really building the intrigue on who that might be with his recent comments that bigant's cover beating even the Ashes cover.:spy

Yeah...that took me by surprise to be honest. Earlier he always used to maintain that they wanted to steer clear of AC13 as people would buy AC13 based on the license etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread