TITLE Suggestion for BIG ANT CRICKET !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross has more or less confirmed the announcement of the game for next week. This + This.

And if Ross is consistent with his word (which he has been), then the player name will be accompanied with the release date. And since the release date is to be revealed a month before the actual release....chances are the game would be releasing on 26th August. This is also consistent with his statement that he would not want to release the game during the ashes :D.

And if Ross is consistent with his word (which he has been), then the player name will be accompanied with the release date. And since the release date is to be revealed a month before the actual release....chances are the game would be releasing on 26th August. This is also consistent with his statement that he would not want to release the game during the ashes .
My views are consistent with this post.

Ricky Ponting Cricket 2014

And if Ross is consistent with his word (which he has been), then the player name will be accompanied with the release date. And since the release date is to be revealed a month before the actual release....chances are the game would be releasing on 26th August. This is also consistent with his statement that he would not want to release the game during the ashes :D.

I hope your close to being right, if true he will have to think of a smart way to sell the game to aussies here, maybe get your revenge now and win back the a...s for your country.:thumbs

I hope your close to being right, if true he will have to think of a smart way to sell the game to aussies here, maybe get your revenge now and win back the a...s for your country.:thumbs

Nah....I think the aussies would buy any game right now that is "not" called the ASHES!

I hope to annoy everyone they choose some random person on cricinfo from China who has only played 2 registered games... then again there is probably 10 other cricketers with the same name so im guessing someone in the China/Asia part of the world

how about "ALL OUT CRICKET":thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread