TITLE Suggestion for BIG ANT CRICKET !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggs is a artist and being a artist comes well being crazy and what holiday place doesn't have a mobile phone with the net.:spy

I wish the game would be named after Tendulkar... it'll probably be named after Ponting though imo.

Biggs is a artist and being a artist comes well being crazy and what holiday place doesn't have a mobile phone with the net.:spy

Where I am currently, has barely any internet access in the entire country... It's liberating! Where I will be tomorrow monitors it, so I'm still mostly in lurking mode. But i missed Dutch's scent, so just a brief stop-by to catch up quickly on the goings on.

BUT...

I'll save spamming Ross with questions and diagrams with red circles for now. Think everything I've caught up with seems in order. Almost feels like this little game of his is all growed up and ready to meet the real world soon...

[/solitary tear]

RELEASE the release date KRAKEN!

shakib al hasan the greatest all rounder in the world in all formats... who deserves more than him at this moment!!!

Oh! It's been ages were trying to guess the player's name. Even hindi serials in India do not have so much suspense. :)

Why not chose a player that actually still plays cricket like Hashim Amla Ab Devillers Shane Watson Alaistar Cook Michael Clarke Misbah Ul Haq Shahid Afridi Kumar Sangakarra Virat Kohli Chris Gayle Shakib Al Hasan Or Ian Bell

Would be nice to see multiple players on the cover.

Specially players with some form of rivalry between them

For example Waugh/ponting and ganguly

But still my bet is on gary sobers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread