TITLE Suggestion for BIG ANT CRICKET !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably Tendulkar needed certain permissions from the BCCI which did not fo well.

Guess it would be easier when he finally retires.....though by then Kohli might also retire as the captain along with the rest of the current Indian team :p!!!

Guess it would be easier when he finally retires.....though by then Kohli might also retire as the captain along with the rest of the current Indian team :p!!!

To be honest I don't really want Tendulkar to retire. He was and he is still the reason more than half of our nation follows the game.
Back to the topic, personally I would love the game to be called Sachin Tendulkar Cricket 14. Just adds a lot more excitement to it. ;)

To be honest I don't really want Tendulkar to retire. He was and he is still the reason more than half of our nation follows the game.
Back to the topic, personally I would love the game to be called Sachin Tendulkar Cricket 14. Just adds a lot more excitement to it. ;)

Second that. Nothing beats that name. Rightly the pinnacle of the sport!

You forgot to write IND :ind: i guess :rolleyes

He was right. India is the largest cricketing nation by huge margin, but no where comes close to AUS/UK when it comes to videogames. So those will always remain the primary focus to make the game profitable.

He was right. India is the largest cricketing nation by huge margin, but no where comes close to AUS/UK when it comes to videogames. So those will always remain the primary focus to make the game profitable.

India market is ruined just because of downloading stuff ( torrents). i Wish more gamers buy this game , so that we have cricket 15 with more features

How about
Cricket 13
with tag line - "Not just a game"

Personally, I like BA'14. Icing on the cake would be a killer tagline, something like BA'14 - Live the action

They may name it anything. But I think the tagline should go like this:

BA Cricket 14 -- "Never Missed the Release Date (In your Face!)" :lol:D

Big wild guess ... That's the source ;)

I really don't think so and Ross has kind of confirmed it as well when he said the they do not have any licensed national teams.

Also, an ICC license does not necessarily mean you have access to all the licensed players in all modes. It is not like FIFA. I think I am right n saying that an ICC license allows you access to licensed players only in ICC tournament modes (like world cup, t20 world cup and champions trophy)....you can't use the teams in exhibition mode.

I agree angad, may be they can call it 2014 icc World Cup or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread