To what degree were you impressed by what you saw in the play session?

To what degree were you impressed by what you saw in the play session?

• Very impressed

Votes: 50 23.5%
  • Impressed

Votes: 76 35.7%
  • Somewhat impressed

Votes: 42 19.7%
  • On the fence

Votes: 27 12.7%
  • Not impressed

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Martyn

Votes: 6 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes we needed a side view for that....:yes

I loved the RPM meter but the revs were very less...So sharp turn will be difficult to make it happen as it depends on the rotation of LAS...:)

But I thought for the edged shot he should have played a Watson shot....Get on the the back foot and hook it on the leg side...Awesome shot...:)

You mean the one where he walks to the pavilion LBW?

But how many ever times he has been dismissed he never stops playing that shot...;)

Looks buggy, certainly not the best cricket game of all time.. :facepalm

now i am waiting for the fanboys to jump onto me :lol

Last edited:
Looks buggy, certainly not the best cricket game of all time.. :facepalm

now i am waiting for the fanboys to jump onto me :lol

Kinky. Whatever turns you on mate. Wouldn't have put it on a public forum though.

On another note your posting quality is going downhill quickly, which is interesting as that is where it started. Either start making an effort to at least substantiate what you want to say or don't post.

Everyone has an opinion and has the right to post but just posting things in BIG LETTERS doesn't mean squitch....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, not even with someone else's body whilst wearing one of these.

full_body_condom.jpg

Do you prefer having a massive bright circle on the pitch itself?

No, but the trail could have been a little more faint..
might have looked more realistic then..
and anyways the ball will always stay ahead of the trail..

----------

No, but the trail could have been a little more faint..
might have looked more realistic then..
and anyways the ball will always stay ahead of the trail..

is there a option to turn off the trail ..
that will be fun..

Pretty impressed with what I saw, not impressed with the forward diving wicketkeeper :facepalm I guess a little buggy but at least it seems these guys interact with the community and any bugs will get ironed out!!

Yup thumbs up from me :thumbs

Steve S.

Pretty impressed with what I saw, not impressed with the forward diving wicketkeeper :facepalm I guess a little buggy but at least it seems these guys interact with the community and any bugs will get ironed out!!

Yup thumbs up from me :thumbs

Steve S.

Yeah that one thing kind of reminded me too much of Cricket 07. Hopefully it will be ironed out as you say. If that is all we can find to complain about then we are on a good thing!

On the fence to be honest. Like Fifa and PES, they didn't do themselves any favours by only showing the game at easy difficulty levels. Do we have any videos showing the game at harder settings yet?

On the fence to be honest. Like Fifa and PES, they didn't do themselves any favours by only showing the game at easy difficulty levels. Do we have any videos showing the game at harder settings yet?

Not sure but Matt mentioned that he saw Mike M play on a difficult setting and was still struggling sometimes and Matt did play in the nets on difficult and said it was really hard.

In the review the other guy gave he said that we would need hours and hours of practice to master stuff properly......

Not sure but Matt mentioned that he saw Mike M play on a difficult setting and was still struggling sometimes and Matt did play in the nets on difficult and said it was really hard.

In the review the other guy gave he said that we would need hours and hours of practice to master stuff properly......

Do you have a link to said review? :)

Users who are viewing this thread