To what degree were you impressed by what you saw in the play session?

To what degree were you impressed by what you saw in the play session?

• Very impressed

Votes: 50 23.5%
  • Impressed

Votes: 76 35.7%
  • Somewhat impressed

Votes: 42 19.7%
  • On the fence

Votes: 27 12.7%
  • Not impressed

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Martyn

Votes: 6 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah that one thing kind of reminded me too much of Cricket 07. Hopefully it will be ironed out as you say. If that is all we can find to complain about then we are on a good thing!

One of my biggest gripes of the EA series was "bugs" and the same ones seem to crop up from 2002 to 2007 and EA were seemingly disinterested, it's great to see Ross in the threads so we all know he is active and interested, we have the core of a great cricket game here with many new features and some of the community input within the CA part of it really is superb. Ok so it's not going to be perfect but future DBC's (if they happen) or whatever they will be called will get better and better... I am looking forward to this game!! :cheers

Steve S.

----------

Not sure but Matt mentioned that he saw Mike M play on a difficult setting and was still struggling sometimes and Matt did play in the nets on difficult and said it was really hard.

In the review the other guy gave he said that we would need hours and hours of practice to master stuff properly......

Just hope it's playability is not like Cricket Revolution.... I hated that game :noway

Steve S.

No one is mastering this game in less than a month - 3 months, that I can garuntee

No one is mastering this game in less than a month - 3 months, that I can garuntee

Looking at the videos, specially the fast balls, i really do not know how I am going to react that quickly...even with all the color circles giving info to me.

I guess Don Bradman Cricket 14 is the TRUE cricket revoution! Right guys?

Guys? :(

Users who are viewing this thread