Tournment Ends

4 series in 15 months. That's why its boring.
:mad:

I would have liked India Sl and Aussie just as CommonWealth and where in mumbai they are playing the match? is it DY patil? as aussie one day is held there or brabourne?

rahulkhush added 2 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Oh i just came to know they are playing in NEW WANKHADE stadium :clap:clap:clap:clap

this is an important test series to sri lanka. After this sri lanka take a break and won't play many series, and the next one is against the west indies so this is their last series against good opposition.

it's also important because the stalwarts of sri lankan cricket are coming the end of their peaks (not their careers but they do need to start thinking about the future now all their established best batsmen, dilshan, jaya, sanga, samaraweera, are over 32)

BP XI team to play against SL announced.

"We have made a conscious decision to make sure that we have given lot of opportunities to everybody; lot of new faces, new comers, and some cricketers who have been around but are now out, to redeem themselves," Kris Srikkanth, India's chairman of selectors, said. "We are trying to get new faces. People who we have seen or are absolute certainties, we didn't want to pick. We wanted everybody to prove themselves, that's the idea of the Board President's XI."
Notable exclusions include Jadeja,Kohli,Badri,Karthik,etc.

Last edited:
Instead we should tour Aus/Eng or enjoy the Goa beaches i.e a break.
:p

When will Harbhajan be dropped? He hasn't been threatening in forever. Ojha is a really good bowler. He keeps the runs down, and can take wickets as well. Why was he even dropped in the first place? If Singh doesn't do well against Australia, maybe it's time for India to try Mishra or Ojha as their main spinner, with Yuvraj/Jadeja/Raina getting some overs as well.

Bhajji just performs too good with the bat sometimes, he's become an allrounder now, and Dhoni loves him too much so Bhajji is here to stay for a while. I think Aussies are applying a strategy against him, he's always been really effective now he needs to change his gameplan a bit.

India Should Need a rest

India had a 2 month break before the Champions Trophy. They might need a break later on, but now. But again, its so boring to watch India play Sri Lanka so often. I wish we played teams like South Africa and England more.

last time india played south africa no one gave a damn because they were all excited about the IPL and the wickets were a farce (one road, one ridiculously quick seamer, one, clearly prepped for the home team to level, dusty minefield)

Users who are viewing this thread