Tournment Ends

WTH?? Sri Lanka appealing for everything......!!!!! They were appealing when Sehwag got a huge inside edge and the umpire moved out immediately after Sehwag made contact with the bat off the edge. Also appealing for way down the leg side balls.

Wow didn't think Sharma would be dropped from Test but I can understand way considering his pace and form.

worst thing that can happen for Sharma is Sree going out and getting some wickets and bowling a good spell.

Geeze, super over appealing. Second huge inside edge and up they go. I smell fines.

Cricketman added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

worst thing that can happen for Sharma is Sree going out and getting some wickets and bowling a good spell.

That would be a great thing to happen to Indian cricket, especially if Ishant picks up the slack. A trio of Zaheer-Ishant-Sree would be so amazing.

That would be a great thing to happen to Indian cricket, especially if Ishant picks up the slack. A trio of Zaheer-Ishant-Sree would be so amazing.

Or he can end up like many other Indian quick's and just get left in domestic cricket.
That would be a good bowling trio but would India keep dropping one of them every time they played in the subcontinent and wanted to play 2 spinners.

Or he can end up like many other Indian quick's and just get left in domestic cricket.
That would be a good bowling trio but would India keep dropping one of them every time they played in the subcontinent and wanted to play 2 spinners.

Ishant has been pathetic for a while now though.

Someone else will come up in his place. If Ishant loses it all up, he will be the most hurt, not India.

Sehwag playing defensively

Hard pitch, not typical one for him who likes the ball to come onto the bat. The pitch is already slow with variable bounce. Even Gambhir is being very cautious, not to give away his wicket. I think these two will go after the bowling in the 2nd session if they survive till that.

Yep, a good coverdrive and a powerful swivel-pull. I expect the spinners to come on now and bowl through the day.

spinners getting owned here. nothing for the fast bowlers and so far nothing for the spinners.

In the end, India ended up with a RR of 5.03 for the session. Sehwag smashed the spinners and the scoring picked up in a big way.

Users who are viewing this thread