Tournment Ends

has anyone noticed that the next match will contain the statistically best 3 batsmen in the world right now. (According to the ICC's rankings anyway, erm...)

1. Jayawardena SL
2. K.C. Sangakkara SL
3. G. Gambhir IND

has anyone noticed that the next match will contain the statistically best 3 batsmen in the world right now. (According to the ICC's rankings anyway, erm...)

1. Jayawardena SL
2. K.C. Sangakkara SL
3. G. Gambhir IND

AND...

11. Samaraweera
15.Tendulkar
18.Dilshan
19.Laxman :)

only 3 bowlers are in the top 20 rankings frm both team:facepalm

so itz starts tomorrow....i think its gonna be Draw again...

If Mendis plays and it's a decent pitch, I think Sri Lanka will have an advantage.

BTW, Look at this.

110414.3.jpg

:laugh

Wow... Man.. My Thread In Sticky Thread... Cool..

And yes about game for tomorw..

1st Test : Draw
2nd Test : Draw
3rd Test : Ind Win In Mumbai...

This win is because... Brabourne is playing it's 1st test match.. Has Rained in recent past.. Atmosphere cool... and Plus... Previous ODI International Matches were damn frustrating Low Scoring with 88 all out, 73 all out etc..

So that will be a result pitch

If India wins here or series by 1-0 then they will share No1 spot with SA, if they win 2-0then they will be No1, and SA will be at 2nd spot...lets hope that the pitch is better than the last match....

If Mendis plays and it's a decent pitch, I think Sri Lanka will have an advantage.

BTW, Look at this.

110414.3.jpg

hacker added 5 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Wow... Man.. My Thread In Sticky Thread... Cool..

And yes about game for tomorw..

1st Test : Draw
2nd Test : Draw
3rd Test : Ind Win In Mumbai...

This win is because... Brabourne is playing it's 1st test match.. Has Rained in recent past.. Atmosphere cool... and Plus... Previous ODI International Matches were damn frustrating Low Scoring with 88 all out, 73 all out etc..

So that will be a result pitch
I think that all Three matches are going to be draws...coz both teams have heavy weight batting lineups and no decent bowling lineup...i think batsmas are going to dominate next two games:D

Users who are viewing this thread