Tournment Ends

Ahh it looks like mishra is dropped and pragyan ojha is coming in to the team.

Where did you see that? According to Cricinfo, Mishra is likely to retain his spot and India might retain the same XI.

Toss, 9.00 am: The toss is minutes away but I've been told that Ishant isn't likely to play, which means Sreesanth could make his comeback. It isn't confirmed yet though, it will be soon.

:D :happy

Come on Sree, get a 6fer and announce yourself to the world!

MS Dhoni's won the toss and says India will bat. He expects the ball to move around early on but is more wary of what the pitch could do on the final day, so he doesn't want to bat last. Two changes, Sreesanth replaces Ishant, and Ojha's come in for Mishra, and it's his birthday today.

Woohoo!! Amazing. Only if Badri was in for Yuvraj, my life would have been complete.

Srilanka going with three spinners.Going to be really interesting.And Sree needs to show,hes still got it in him.Good toss to win for India.

Mendis to open the bowling then?

I thought K'sekara would've been a shoe in. Surprising move.

With India batting first, this is a big blow to Sri Lanka. They won't have Day 5 to make a huge impact with the spinners.

Cricketman added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

According to an article in cricinfo,Badri is sent back to Dharmashala for TN's Ranji game,while Vijay is staying with the squad.

Meh, if they aren't going to play him he might as well win some matches for TN. :facepalm

Big drop there from Mahela. The keeper did not have to go for it at all, it was a sitter.

If he gets a big ton the Sirils will rue this.

Wish India was fielding, wanted to see Sreesanth bowl but now will have to wait 2 days to see that :D

Surprising move from India to make two changes in Sree and Ojha. Bit harsh on Ishant and Mishra to be dropped after a performance on a pitch where the world's best bowler (Murali) and all pacers (except a few who got wickets when the conditions were good) struggled. I want to watch Sree run in and bowl. His last test was at the same venue. HARBY AND SREE IN THE SAME TEAM AFTER THAT SLAPPING INCIDENT??? Interesting....

The pitch is already showing signs of variable bounce. I guess this wicket would break faster and will be very hard on the last day (or maybe two).

Users who are viewing this thread