Tournment Ends

Why should I mate?
After scoring more than 600 in the 1st innings and the pitch breaking up even further you got to win the match, should'nt you? So its not very surpising but a bit boring TBH as the Aussie-windies match was better to watch!:D

Then why are you posting here if thats a better game to watch? For you, any match that India plays will be boring to watch, the Indian players will always not perform well, the opposition always outclass Indian players, etc. You come up with excuses to undermine India (irony is that you come from that country:doh although its none of my business:))...

saisrini80 added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

It's a temporary loss.

Mark me, he will come back with his expressions soon.

He should continue like this for sometime but just bring the stares and the aggro back. Today, he seemed to be a really good obedient boy:laugh folding his hands up in prayer after most wickets. He even smiled at the opposition batsmen when he beat them quite a few times (normally he would stare at them).

Then why are you posting here if thats a better game to watch? For you, any match that India plays will be boring to watch, the Indian players will always not perform well, the opposition always outclass Indian players, etc. You come up with excuses to undermine India (irony is that you come from that country:doh although its none of my business:))...

No I dont! :D they were facts and not excuses!

this got nothing to do with the pitch.. some stupid batting and very good bowling by IND. what a let down!!!.

SL stuffed up by going in with too many spinners and not enough seamers. The batters then failed to save blushes.

Id rather have Dhoni bowl his dibbly dobbly seamers than Sharma right now :laugh

LOL! Mathews gone. TBH, after that bowling setback in our first match, I didn't really expect such miracles to happen here.

King Cricket added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Id rather have Dhoni bowl his dibbly dobbly seamers than Sharma right now :laugh

Zaheer wasn't really "dibbly dobbly". ;) He got his revenge anyway.

I mean Dhoni himself bowling, good on Zak for sticking to the plan after being hit for those 4's.

Bowling has won this match for India, ofcourse all the credit will go to the batsman for the 1st innings score, but taking 20 Sri Lankan wickets looked impossible at the start of this match.

The BCCI have just issued a release saying Gambhir won't be available for the third Test against Sri Lanka. He has his sister's wedding to attend. The same squad has been retained, which could mean another opportunity for M Vijay.

is this serious?

Bhajji does the job!

CaptainOZ added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

ha ha nice one Murali, 10 in two balls

CaptainOZ added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

correction 14 in 3 balls!

Murali is now showing the way to play bhajji! If only the top order batsman played him that way , india would have batted again!

Murali is 23 off 7 balls!

CaptainOZ added 5 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

Good for Ojha, wasn't perturbed by Murali, bowled the right line, got him.

Users who are viewing this thread