Tournment Ends

Grow a bridge and deal with it.

grow_a_pair_trans5.png

i was actually surprised by the huge crowd witnessed in this test.:eek:
hoping for people to continue this trend in mumbai as well. :upray

Kanpur, as I have said before is a traditional test match venue unlike Mohali or Ahmedabad. If you look at the previous tests played at Kanput, you`ve always had huge crowds here. Iam quite confident that it will be the same at Mumbai.

India seriously outclassed the Lankans.
I thought it was a true flat track. Boy, the Indian team has proven me wrong, or did the Lankans batted poorly

not only you mate even many of the cricket experts BTW Its INDIAN bowling which was positive not the Sri Lankan batting order :D they were mentally outclassed once they were following on mate

what a comeback by Sreeshanth, he really bowls seam upright, and has ability to bring ball in as well as away from bastman, with perfect seam position....he will bowl tomorrow morning once again , he bowled few overs in 2nd inngs (after bowling 22 overs in last inngs), now India just needs 6 wickets.

It was mainly mid 130's from what I saw, he was hitting the deck frequently though.

Great performance by Sreesanth. This is a nice Thanksgiving gift. :)

It seems that most of his wickets came from swing, which really doesn't have a lot to do with how the pitch is behaving, it has more to do with how the conditions are. Reverse swing depends more on how abrasive the pitch is and how roughed up the ball became.

Howsie, you mentioned that the pitch is bad because the team winning the toss automatically wins (or something to that effect). I disagree. This is Test cricket. There are plenty of examples where teams go into a flat wicket and get bundled out cheaply. Also, most Test wickets have perfect batting conditions on Days 2 and 3. That doesn't mean that batsmen always score tons of runs during that time. That's the beauty of Test cricket.

superb bowling by IND and really poor performance with the bat by SL..IND going to win this match within first two sessions for sure

braguvaran eating humble pie? :D ;)

Why should I mate?
After scoring more than 600 in the 1st innings and the pitch breaking up even further you got to win the match, should'nt you? So its not very surpising but a bit boring TBH as the Aussie-windies match was better to watch!:D

Sreesanth has lost his aggressive taunts now..thanks to all those BCCI fines and bans. Superb performance from him today.

Users who are viewing this thread