Tournment Ends

I can't stop laughing thinking about the excuses INDIA HATERS here in PC could come up with.

am loving how all the non-indians just disappeared all of a sudden.:D:laugh

if it was india with 57/4.....they would've been all over this thread having a time of their lives. not everyone...just the few chosen idiots. ;)

am loving how all the non-indians just disappeared all of a sudden.:D:laugh

if it was india with 57/4.....they would've been all over this thread having a time of their lives. not everyone...just the few chosen idiots. ;)

I ll be honored to post their names with funny pic :p to explain, but Leggie is around here and he's harsh on me :o

Chetan0304 added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Stay away from stuff like these. It could come back to hurt us if we do badly in the next one.

Who really cares, talk about the present :D

All right.

I ll be honored to post their names with funny pic :p to explain, but Leggie is around here and he's harsh on me :o

stay away from him, otherwise he'll be bowling his "Leggies" in the 'Rough'(General Warning) and the 'flipper'(Infractions) when needed. :D

The crowds over the first two days were close to 50,000 (25,000 on each day). No complaints about the game not being well supported as well. In a sense they deserve to watch the game get a result, the icing on the cake being a result in India`s favor.

Have`nt watched the game live on any of the days. How was the crowd today? The first two days had bigger crowds than the crowd at the GABBA today.

The crowds over the first two days were close to 50,000 (25,000 on each day). No complaints about the game not being well supported as well. In a sense they deserve to watch the game get a result, the icing on the cake being a result in India`s favor.

Have`nt watched the game live on any of the days. How was the crowd today? The first two days had bigger crowds than the crowd at the GABBA today.

i was actually surprised by the huge crowd witnessed in this test.:eek:
hoping for people to continue this trend in mumbai as well. :upray

India seriously outclassed the Lankans.
I thought it was a true flat track. Boy, the Indian team has proven me wrong, or did the Lankans batted poorly

Users who are viewing this thread