Tournment Ends

I'm not denying that India were good and Sri Lanka were bad.

I did not mean to say that either. The pitch has had assistance in it for spinners, seamers and batsmen. All I am saying is that the pitch should not be blamed for SL's strategic screw up.

if dhoni doesnt enforce the follow-on, he would surpass George.W.Bush in stupidity and Idiocy.

Follow-on enforced and Sree has already got Dilshan! Sree's comeback is turning out to be purple

Wickets tumbling now, Sri Lanka 4 down. Really glad for Sreesanth ,I knew he could do it. :D

13 wickets today. Pure luck that India got these. They never deserved to get these wickets. It was all Sri Lanka`s fault.:sarcasm

This is the classic Indian pitch. If you complain, well then you're not only complaining about Indian pitches from the last few years, but all Indian pitches in the history of cricket. It's a well known fact that in India, you simply do not want to be chasing, or even batting on day 4 or 5.

I am really waiting for braguvaran posts to see how he now takes credits from India bowlers by blaming the pitch :D

He`d come up with something really innovative like, `Sri Lanka should be ashamed of giving wickets to someone who does not even bowl at 140kph`.

aditya123 added 3 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

This is the classic Indian pitch. If you complain, well then you're not only complaining about Indian pitches from the last few years, but all Indian pitches in the history of cricket. It's a well known fact that in India, you simply do not want to be chasing, or even batting on day 4 or 5.

I really doubt that this has anything to do with the pitch at all. They lost 6 wickets to the seamers in the first innings and another one in the second so far. Add to it the run out. This wicket is`nt exactly a minefield or even a bowler friendly one.

I agree with you on the classic Indian pitch, Its high time we bring those back. Test cricket on those pitches was a lot more interesting than the dead track which we saw last week.

Lmao, I like this picture.

110596.jpg

The expression on Bhajji's face. It's like Sreesanth is trying to get back together with Bhajji and Bhajji doesn't want to, and then Zak is swearing at Bhajji. :rtfl

OMG ZOMG! The pitch ! It's keeping so low, and it's also crumbling, and it's gone green at the same time, the overhead conditions have changed soo much too. No wonder Sri Lanka collapsed, whereas India got the best of the conditions...the pitch has changed dramatically folks. :sarcasm

Users who are viewing this thread