Tournment Ends

I never said he was worse than Martin. Thanks for your insightful cricket commentary. BTW there are 11 guys in the Ashes team, not 12

He has the 12th man as backup. Just in case Freddie or Lee got injured;).

Twice that over Samaraweera chased the wide one and missed badly.
Tendulkar comes on!

CaptainOZ added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Damn, Mendis batting like a top-order player!

Im pretty sure if they just fire in 10 yorkers in a row, Mendis will miss one.

Ah I forgot the Howzat clause they just included in Test cricket :laugh

Seriously getting a bit annoying how long this is dragging on. Mendis actually starting to play some proper shots, so hopefully won't be long now.

74 run partnership and Mendis happy enough to keep the strike too. The bowling hasn't been that great to be honest.

Finally Yuvi Took A Wicket :banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2

AshesXII added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Now Welegedara is the bunny here

Arent you a sharp one then?

Well played to India, but can't help but feel Sri Lanka gave this one away.

Very well done by the Indian team! 100th test win, after all the controversy on the pitch. Sreesanth makes a stunning comeback and shuts the mouth of his detractors. Harbhajan and Ojha have both been very good in this test (Bhajji got 5 wickets and Ojha got 4 wickets in the match). Zaheer was not needed because the rest were so good but Zak was decent enough and he is not one to be left out and will comeback soon. Dravid, Sehwag and Gambhir deserve big praise for their batting which won India this test.

Man of the match? SREESANTH not just for that 5 wicket haul, but also because it was his comeback after 19 months. He started off the SL downfall.

I think it was the bowling that won the match to be honest. Taking 20 wickets seems impossible after India's 1st innings score.

Users who are viewing this thread