Tournment Ends

Arent you a sharp one then?

Well played to India, but can't help but feel Sri Lanka gave this one away.

Well we cant say that easily because there is no guarantee that SL would have survived better had they been more patient. The mountain of runs was so huge on them. Once India got 642, only one team could win and the other faces big pressure to save the game.

I think it was the bowling that won the match to be honest. Taking 20 wickets seems impossible after India's 1st innings score.

you are right , it could have been a dull test if the bowlers didnt bowl well

Me too ^ , bhaji back to form waiting for his performs in the up coming T20's and ODI's hope selectors give a chance to P.Ojha for fewer matches and sree instead of ishant sharma Bats men doing well enough

I am not saying anything against Dhoni,just highlighting the fact that the number of tests played in the last year has not been adequate enough for us to remark on such a feat.

Wow what a win! at first when the series was declared i almost decided to give it a full miss but then i came to know that Zaheer is back with Sree and just yesterday i read it will be our 100th win!

Congratulations Team India the mountain of runs in the 1st innings did helped us building pressure. we scored at a RR of 5+ that too in test something whihc other test playing nations may never achiever (maybe)

Rahul Dravid & VVS :clap

Gautam Gambhir & UV :clap

Dhoni & Viru Sehwag :clap

Zaheer, S Sreesanth & Bhajji :clap

Sachin Tendulkar :hpraise

Wow what a win! at first when the series was declared i almost decided to give it a full miss but then i came to know that Zaheer is back with Sree and just yesterday i read it will be our 100th win!

Congratulations Team India the mountain of runs in the 1st innings did helped us building pressure. we scored at a RR of 5+ that too in test something whihc other test playing nations may never achiever (maybe)

Rahul Dravid & VVS :clap

Gautam Gambhir & UV :clap

Dhoni & Viru Sehwag :clap

Zaheer, S Sreesanth & Bhajji :clap

Sachin Tendulkar :hpraise

God, I hate when people do that. Sachin scored 40 runs :doh. Just goes to show how Dravid will always remain second behind Tendulkar. Unjustly so, might I add...

I am not saying anything against Dhoni,just highlighting the fact that the number of tests played in the last year has not been adequate enough for us to remark on such a feat.
You can only choose from what you have. He has done good with the few opportunities that he has had. And the value of such a record is as trivial as Anderson's run of innings without a duck. They all count though.

A dead flat pitch which is worst than prev. match pitch where match was not going to over even in 10 days has suddenly changed into bowling pitch and match is over in 4 days :sarcasm

I am waiting for posts from them. :D

Users who are viewing this thread