Tournment Ends

Vijay brings up his first Test 50 with a massive six off Murali.

I'm hoping to hang around till Sehwag gets a hundred, if he does so...

I am planning to wait around and see if Vijay can get that hundred. I hope he does it! He is on 63*. Gambhir not at all missed here... Its as if he is still batting out there with Sehwag. As I say, Vijay gives royal treatment to Kulasekara who is coming back for a new spell....:D

Man, that was a sexy cover drive by Vijay.

sohum added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

The last thing Sri Lanka can afford to do are miss catches like that... Vijay gets his first life.

Lucky life there for Vijay, but I am happy that he got it because he has batted superbly and deserves to go on. And Sehwag adds salt to the wounds by blasting the last ball off the over for a four.... ENTERTAINMENT AT ITS BEST!

They almost have gotten half the Sri Lankan runs in a sessions worth of play :laugh

Viru - calm down buddy.... I know Vijay is batting in superb fashion at the other end and is getting lot of strike, but you are exceptional too. Get that hundred and dont throw it out.

Vijay - :hpraise:hpraise:hpraise WHAT A PLAYER!!! Superb batting....

HUNDRED BY SEHWAG!! What an innings... Absolutely brilliant! Both these batsmen have toyed with Sri Lankan bowling. Kris Srikanth's whistling after Sehwag's hundred was AWESOME!!!

Last edited:
What happended to Lankan bowlers ?? pathetic fielding .... full of rubbishness :facepalm

Who cares how the Aussie selectors react to their player's good show? Its not a crime for a selector to display his excitement/emotion when a player from his country does well.

Keep it going Viru.. Vijay, get that hundred please! You guys have provided super entertainment. Dont let Sehwag bat for too long in test cricket. If you do so, you will be highly embarassed. The scoring rate when Sehwag bats is just awesome and it only goes up, and rarely does it go down. 200 partnership....

Last edited:
Lolz, just returned from school, turned on the TV....and bang! Sehwag hits a six! Couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw the scorecard. I'm leaving Veeru aside, he's always like this; but Vijay too?! Jesus, that's some berserk batting by our openers right there. And we thought that we'd miss Gambhir, eh? Keep up the good work India! Whoo! One hell of a day.

Users who are viewing this thread