Tournment Ends

AshesXII

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I knew it! Argh.. :cutit

CaptainOZ added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Could anyone read Ohja's lips after the dismissal? Cicinfo said that he yelled a few words at the Prasanna when he got out. Wonder what he said....

I Remember In the Last Test When Tharanga Edged To The Keeper He Screamed F***:laugh

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Pathetic stuff from India here. Each time we get a wicket, we allow them to get a flurry of boundaries and establish the new partnership quickly.

braguvaran

Club Cricketer
"Ojha to HAPW Jayawardene, OUT, moves down the track but is beaten in flight and hits it straight to mid-on. Ojha shouts out few words at the departing batsman. "

Well the indian bowlers are trying to be be agressive and look tough when actually they are'nt! Oja , amit mishra etc are not really threatening,yet they uselessly try their antics time and again! :mad:

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Comparing one bad decision to Sydney :laugh. Braguvaran and WORLD CHAMPIONS are so desperate to say something negative about India. Seriously, give it a break. If there was only one bad decision in the Sydney test, noone would be complaining. That happens all the time.

Anyways, I'm not going to talk about the Sydney test again. I'm over it after we beat Australia convincingly in the last test series.

braguvaran

Club Cricketer
what a moronic innings from Kulusukero :brickwall.... there goes the last Recognized batsman!

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
There's another wicket. A pretty good day for Sri Lanka, but India have been good enough to get 7 wickets so far. Mathews will be the difference between them getting 380 and getting 450. He needs to occupy the strike and hit another 50-odd runs.

TumTum

International Cricketer
Comparing one bad decision to Sydney :laugh. Braguvaran and WORLD CHAMPIONS are so desperate to say something negative about India. Seriously, give it a break. If there was only one bad decision in the Sydney test, noone would be complaining. That happens all the time.

Anyways, I'm not going to talk about the Sydney test again. I'm over it after we beat Australia convincingly in the last test series.

The sad thing is that now we Aussies cannot brag about how it was Australia's 16 consecutive Test wins record or Symonds ton or Clarke's 3 wicket over to win us a thriller.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ;)

aditya123

National Board President

Yeah. We have`nt lost a test match to Australia since the Sydney test.

aditya123 added 3 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

what a moronic innings from Kulusukero :brickwall.... there goes the last Recognized batsman!

Why is it always the opposition`s fault when India get a wicket? The Indian bowlers are there to get wickets and not on a holiday. So stop blaming the batsmen each time they get out. You will not become any less of an Aussie fan if you occasionally give some credit to the Indian side.
Otherwise it clearly seems as like all you are doing with your posts is criticizing the Indian team.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Yeah. We have`nt lost a test match to Australia since the Sydney test.[/color][/size]

Yes Aditya, but India won those on flat tracks and dustbowls. They don't count as wins, remember? :sarcasm Even the Perth test. Australia was in a transition phase so it doesn't count :sarcasm.

braguvaran

Club Cricketer
Yeah. We have`nt lost a test match to Australia since the Sydney test.

aditya123 added 3 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

how much test match did india play in aus after sydney test....5? Errm.... just one! :laugh

aditya123

National Board President
Yes Aditya, but India won those on flat tracks and dustbowls. They don't count as wins, remember? :sarcasm Even the Perth test. Australia was in a transition phase so it doesn't count :sarcasm.

Yes. Also, the wicket at the WACA was tailor made for Indian bowlers and that was the reason why we won at the WACA. The Aussies also decided to keep the series alive by losing at Perth.:sarcasm

Users who are viewing this thread