Transfer Thread

ZoraxDoom said:
Couple of Youths for sale. Both fairly decent too.

Code:
[COLOR=SlateGray]Theo Clark [URL=http://www.battrick.org/nl/playerDetails.asp?playerID=646721](646721)[/URL][/COLOR] 
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler, respectable batting form, respectable bowling form, changeable  
An attacking player with abysmal leadership skills and abysmal experience. 

[B]Plays For:[/B] [COLOR=Sienna]TT Lions[/COLOR] 
[B]Nationality:[/B] West Indies 
[B]Age:[/B] 17 Years Old 
[B]Battrick Rating:[/B] 2,433  
[B]Wages:[/B] ?343 p/w 

[COLOR=SlateGray]Stamina:[/COLOR] mediocre [COLOR=SlateGray]Wicket Keeping:[/COLOR] worthless 
[COLOR=SlateGray]Batting:[/COLOR] worthless [COLOR=SlateGray]Concentration:[/COLOR] worthless 
[COLOR=SlateGray]Bowling:[/COLOR] mediocre [COLOR=SlateGray]Consistency:[/COLOR] feeble 
[COLOR=SlateGray]Fielding:[/COLOR] woeful

Code:
[COLOR=SlateGray]Alan Roper [URL=http://www.battrick.org/nl/playerDetails.asp?playerID=793259](793259)[/URL][/COLOR] 
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler, respectable batting form, respectable bowling form, changeable  
A defensive player with superb leadership skills and worthless experience. 

[B]Plays For:[/B] [COLOR=Sienna]TT Lions[/COLOR] 
[B]Nationality:[/B] West Indies 
[B]Age:[/B] 17 Years Old 
[B]Battrick Rating:[/B] 1,471  
[B]Wages:[/B] ?420 p/w 

[COLOR=SlateGray]Stamina:[/COLOR] worthless [COLOR=SlateGray]Wicket Keeping:[/COLOR] abysmal 
[COLOR=SlateGray]Batting:[/COLOR] competent [COLOR=SlateGray]Concentration:[/COLOR] worthless 
[COLOR=SlateGray]Bowling:[/COLOR] worthless [COLOR=SlateGray]Consistency:[/COLOR] worthless 
[COLOR=SlateGray]Fielding:[/COLOR] woeful

Those youth pulls are absolute **** zora, shame on you for claiming them to be fairly decent :eek: :p

They both are Season 4 YPs, first and second week respectively. FIrst one already has good secondaries, and the second has a primary of Competent. With 2-3 nets each, you have a few stars. Seems fairly decent to me.

ZoraxDoom said:
They both are Season 4 YPs, first and second week respectively. FIrst one already has good secondaries, and the second has a primary of Competent. With 2-3 nets each, you have a few stars. Seems fairly decent to me.

Anything less than competant is not worth training IMO.

hassan1823 said:
well both of them IMO are useless but OK for really weak teams
Useless? They are great trainees. Clark already has good stamina, and Roper's batting primary is probably more than half your team's! Give them each 2-3 nets, and they will be stars. Tuckett (My leading spinner) was barely much better when pulled, look at the beast he has become now.

eh i dont think my team is so shite that Ropers batting is better than my players so basically they are quite useless....

Anyways this young fast bowler is up for grab. Good for weak teams:

Simon Wanless (306589)
LH Batsman, LF Bowler, abysmal batting form, worthless bowling form, sublime
A cautious player with superb leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Plays For:Hasis Legends
Nationality:England
Battrick Rating:1,995
Wages: ?571 p/w
Stamina: woeful Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: woeful Concentration:abysmal
Bowling: competent Consistency:woeful
Fielding: woeful

Wahey! Won my first ever halfway decent bid on Battrick.
16/05/2006 Bought Wood for ?213285.
:eek:

I bought him because I needed an awesome batter who could win games, and being a 17 year old, he should constantly improve if I train him.

Anyway, what do you guys think of him? How much would you have spent on him?

Lee Wood (800057)
LH Batsman, LM Bowler, mediocre batting form, respectable bowling form, lively
A destructive player with proficient leadership skills and worthless experience.

Plays For: Challengers XI
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 5,075
Wages: ?712 p/w
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: mediocre Concentration: competent
Bowling: competent Consistency: abysmal
Fielding: worthless

I am not sure. If you wanted a class batsman, there are much better batsmen out there who could be bought with that money. He could make a decent allrounder though, but it'll take a while before he can set the stage on fire with his batting.

Adarsh said:
I am not sure. If you wanted a class batsman, there are much better batsmen out there who could be bought with that money. He could make a decent allrounder though, but it'll take a while before he can set the stage on fire with his batting.
True. But a fine allrounder though.

Users who are viewing this thread