Trine's Cricket 10

anyone knows whos making it I know it's not EA or Codies then Who's makin it nyways it just look superb think it'll be the best ahh BTW EA never gonna make a cricket game again they have abandoned their projects:mad:

The name is "Cricket 10" as per the screenies and I read it somewhere Codies' next game will be named "Codename Cricket 10". It sounds dubious to say the least. :spy

I think Trines ( Mr.sangam ) should announce progress of the trines 10 game. No interview from him also ?At least that will give some attention towards the game .:sarcasm

Is this artofcricket?
or trine's cricket 10
or ea cricket 10?

anyway looking pormising

The Art of Cricket is a different game.

Trine Cricket 10 and EA Cricket 10 is more of a gray area.

Yes, there are some legal issues as to why they can't answer the Q&A right now but they're hoping to next month.

Its November and havent heard anything from them, any idea when they will make some official announcment ??

Thanks "barmyarmy"

You mean the Q&A is coming in July 2010?

I would suggest he was being slightly sarcastic and that the coming of the Q and A's could coincide with the next Great Ice Age!:)

The Q&A will all depend on the outcome of those issues, one outcome will probably see it rushed to release and buggy with big hype from them before the release and silence afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread