Trine's Cricket 10

Are you kidding me guys? Do you even check dates on the articles before talking all gibberish? What all rape talk when you can't even see that one article was February 2008 and one was July 2008!

yea good call lol...

by the look of the screens it would make sense that it would be an ea game... and most likely be based around the champions trophy or something similar.

peter moore has said that ea are looking to making sports games from other regions, not just north america.

so i guess we will see, most likely AC09 will be better but a bit of variety is always good

Are you kidding me guys? Do you even check dates on the articles before talking all gibberish? What all rape talk when you can't even see that one article was February 2008 and one was July 2008!

My mistake !! but it also shows that the game is in making for at least one and half year so the release time should be sooner rather then in 2011 as some people have suggested.

Either way, this is going to have its work cut out to beat Ashes 2009. If it does, that's good because decent competition spurs people to work harder - which will inevitably lead to better games from both companies. :)

This 'Trine'. Have they got anything to do with EA? Or are they someone completely new like Transmission?

MasterBlaster76 added 3 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Don't know why people are blabbering negativeness for no reason. It's a mis-understanding that they're taking this game as a product of EA. Brilliant game though, the Detail and graphics look stunning. Once it's released, I'm gonna buy a high-end PC to play this game if the requirements don't meet.

What, based on a few (admittedly good looking) screenshots? Graphics do not a good game make. We know nothing, nothing whatsoever about this game's gameplay.

Or maybe, after years of lousy cricket games, we're going to get two great ones in a row? Who knows. As long as we have one, that's all that matters!

MasterBlaster76 added 8 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

We never knew that transmission guys worked hard until they stressed and proved their point. For the period of 2 years, they were silent & we cursed equally EA and codies, didn't we? My point is, who knows, even these guys, might be also working hard.

We cannot come to a conclusion, unless we see it. :) Remember, this game is being developed in India where cricket is followed with craze. :D

Isn't Transmission based in Australia, where they're also nutty about cricket?

My mistake !! but it also shows that the game is in making for at least one and half year so the release time should be sooner rather then in 2011 as some people have suggested.
You have to understand that Trine are a company of just around 200 odd employees from what I last heard, they might've recruited heavily but its still a low number and to pull something off like this would take time.

Either way, this is going to have its work cut out to beat Ashes 2009. If it does, that's good because decent competition spurs people to work harder - which will inevitably lead to better games from both companies. :)

This 'Trine'. Have they got anything to do with EA? Or are they someone completely new like Transmission?

MasterBlaster76 added 3 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

What, based on a few (admittedly good looking) screenshots? Graphics do not a good game make. We know nothing, nothing whatsoever about this game's gameplay.

Or maybe, after years of lousy cricket games, we're going to get two great ones in a row? Who knows. As long as we have one, that's all that matters!

MasterBlaster76 added 8 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

Isn't Transmission based in Australia, where they're also nutty about cricket?

Well nah, that was actually the reply for people who misunderstood it as an EA game.

Well, i've got a strong and a similar feeling, Who knows? We can't deny, we can't believe, we've to wait to find out what this is all about. But i'd still imagine this is a game-in-production rather than any hype that's created around the screenshots.

You have to understand that Trine are a company of just around 200 odd employees from what I last heard, they might've recruited heavily but its still a low number and to pull something off like this would take time.

1 - 2 years is pretty standrad time to create a sports game. And 200 people are more then enough to make a decent Cricket game althought I m sure (as the interview suggested) that they are also working on some other titles and some of their work is out sourced to china !!

Low number? Try 5 part-timers! :D

For those of you interested, the CEO of Trine Games, Sangam Gupta, helped build Planet Cricket with our Ste. Good luck to him and Trine. :)

Trine is an Indian company correct?

It was only a matter of time before a cricket game is mad and realesed by an Indian games dev company and due to the fact that the majority of Indians love cricket you could assume that is it going to have a fair bit of work done on it to make the gameplay good.

I can see it being realsed in conjunction to atleast one of the Champions trophy later this year, the 2010 World T20 or the 2011 World Cup... which would make more sense

Low number? Try 5 part-timers! :D

For those of you interested, the CEO of Trine Games, Sangam Gupta, helped build Planet Cricket with our Ste. Good luck to him and Trine. :)
No way, Sangam's the CEO of Trine? Incredible!

Why didnt they answer our questions yet?

fk915 added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

No way, Sangam's the CEO of Trine? Incredible!

Ste might know who is the publisher of this game and what the release date ! :)

the interview just convinced me that this game is a bloody Mickey Mouse project. Instead of giving us valuable information about the game he is praising some dbag who financed it. Dont bother releasing it boys, AC09 will rape you. One thing transmission games have done by working so hard on AC09 is that they have guaranteed that all half arsed cricket projects will fail.

AC09 is a piece of CR*P; If you are an Aussie then fair play to u otherwise I think a lot of the members of Planet cricket are biased towards CM; when EA and CM have been producing trash for years, just like everything else in life I am more optimistic about both the cricket games coming out of Asia than CM or EA.

Oh by the way I have played AC09 now and uninstalled it as well; thanks have a good day :)

Last edited:
AC09 is a piece of CR*P; If you are an Aussie then fair play to u otherwise I think a lot of the members of Planet cricket are biased towards CM; when EA and CM have been producing trash for years, just like everything else in life I am more optimistic about both the cricket games coming out of Asia than CM or EA.

Oh by the way I have played AC09 now and uninstalled it as well; thanks have a good day :)

AC09 is not a perfect game but since there are no other Cricket game in the market its the only choice. If they continue the series then I m sure in next 3, 4 yrs it will be a good game. On the other hand we dont know when this Trine Cricket 10 will be coming may be next yr may be in 2011 or may be never. There are so many variables when it comes to EA. They just dont have money to spend on a Cricket franchise. They grabbed lCC license but are not releasing any game weird !

Has anyone heard new news on this trine or ea game. It looks great, like a ea game but other new for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread