Trine's Cricket 10

I for one can't wait for the answers, so I demand you make some comical ones up Colin.

In the immortal words of Arnie Schwarzenegger, do it! do it now!

I might in fact do that if sangam continues to ignore his e-mail. I reckon I could do a pretty good job.
He is hardly online as due to his busy schedule. I can wait for the answers.

I might in fact do that if sangam continues to ignore his e-mail
I hope he hasn't added any mail filters in his email account:p

^ You did see the screenies, didn't you?
So? Generic renders (which also look extremely blocky) don't make a game, and given this studio's reception thus far and the poor quality of their games (which, even with their "pretty" renders, have been rated as extremely rough and awful), which are far bigger-budgeted than a cricket game, I would not wager too much on this game nor waste any time on it.

So? Generic renders (which also look extremely blocky) don't make a game, and given this studio's reception thus far and the poor quality of their games (which, even with their "pretty" renders, have been rated as extremely rough and awful), which are far bigger-budgeted than a cricket game, I would not wager too much on this game nor waste any time on it.

agreed, this game looks like sh!t and its from a no name developer. will not stand a chance against AC09

Although I agree that Trine's past record hasn't been very helpful to their name, I just wouldn't dismiss the game already. Their game, streets of Mumbai, has been postponed loads of times due to more and more quality improvements, so I'll wait till atleast that game before judging for Cricket 10.

Yeah, I agree, Trine's past record isn't anything great, but why don't we wait till the game gets released? Surely, it can't be anything worse than the recycled trash a "big name" company like EA Sports has released again and again. Who knows? This game might turn out to be a huge hit, or it might even be a big flop- it's pretty unclear right now. Though some of those screenies do look promising. And I don't get how people are labelling this game "████" this early. You haven't played it, have you? It's just too early to say anything. They have released/disclosed nothing about the game apart from some screenies. Let us just wait a bit before coming to any conclusions, will we?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread