Trine's Cricket 10

Sure? It seems they don't even have a deal with a publisher yet. How can you be sure?

well hittie just spends days and night searching for cricket video games news he might have forgotten it was kept in his browser for 2 months
Actually, I knew it long back but I was just waiting for personal confirmation from my source. I have more details but I can't put it right now:p

No more secrets for you alaukik!:p

I would like to see more screens.

I just hope that they won't take the name in my Avatar. If EA Sports goes wild and different, they'll surely take my avatar.

Then we might say "this game is officially licensed by Lalit Modi":laugh

All i want to know is this trine 10 backed by ea sports. If the answer is no then i dont think it will make it to the consoles and will not sell well. prove me wrong please trine 10.:noway

@Hitterman- Any idea how long we will have to wait for an official announcement?

@Hitterman- Any idea how long we will have to wait for an official announcement?

All i want to know is this trine 10 backed by ea sports. If the answer is no then i dont think it will make it to the consoles and will not sell well. prove me wrong please trine 10.

I published something new few minutes ago . I still have few more thing with me which I'll tell once I'll confirm it from at least 3-4 sources.:)

You can add me on MSN if you want.

Last edited:
thats a nice screen shot but we need to see more to get more excited. I will have a guess that trine is trying to get ea sports on side and hopefuly have all the real teams and players. If its better than ic2010 is to early to say but we can all hope. the next few months could be fun for cricket fans.ps on real cricket, god aus suck in this test match vs pak. But i bet pak will still stuff up at the end to give aus a win again hahahah.:D

Hitterman is like one of those annoying children at school who keeps skipping around saying he knows a secret just because no one normally pays him attention and he wants to be be noticed. If you know something but aren't meant to say, shut the hell up and cut with all the crap about saying something small here and there. Otherwise just say what you know, but you are just coming across as incredibly attention seeking.

Users who are viewing this thread