Trine's Cricket 10

i dont think Trune gonna make anygame. I hope ea Makes cricket 11, its gonna be best they gonna have great gameplay, way better Codies. and Graphics then ea can wait another 5 years make new game because cricket 11 gonna be best ever

singhinderjit95 added 2 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

India video games, never gonna happen

This trine game will have a update soon. The site cricketgaming says they will tell us soon about the game. After 2 year of work on this game i hope its ok or better but we all need to know if its a pc game only or its coming to consoles to. I hope its got ea behind it to and has tests and all the real names. I like ic2010 very much but more cricket games are always a plus.ps i hope this one is not bad like most of them.:D

Out with it...what do you know about this game?

As far as I can gather he read something on a twitter.....I wont believe it until I see it. the Trine site has had no update since October 2009. For a company at the "cutting edge of game development in India" that doesn't look good. Happy to be proved wrong though.

if the tweet is from 9th may 2010 then surely the game will be coming around world cup 2011.

Users who are viewing this thread