Trine's Cricket 10

wouldn't we all. I guess everyone including myself gets way too excited over these things because there has NEVER been a good cricket game. Now 07 was alright (analog controls were sweet) as along with Brian Lara's but they aren't good cricket games at all. Ashes 09 was clearly premature, but pretty close My example is UFC, finally a good game, but why can't this happen for cricket??

Last edited:
^ One thing I learned from AC09 is not to get excited about cricket games. I had no idea how awful they are compared to games for American sports. For the next one, I am setting the bar really low.

For the next one, I am setting the bar really low.

I am not expecting only ;) i.e. 0% expectations on cricket games. If it comes, well & good, lets try else, just not bother! I am still happy with EA c05/07 :D Just couple of days back, I uninstalled AC09 freeing good amount of memory from my hard-disk.

To be fair to sangam he's not the PR guy; he's the CEO.

Nothing wrong if he keeps us in loop ... I mean its not a nuclear secret just a cricket game, specially when most of the games are announced well in advance.

I think I already know the answer to this question but are there any updates on this game? Has sangam at least given a reason as to why it's taking this long to give us an update?

He is having a dead hamster surgically removed from his rectum. Recovery time is 12-16 weeks

we're coming upon may and this so called cricket 10 has produced nothing at all

Codemasters lapping this game:
International Cricket 2010
maybe this one will be better than AC09, not fully licensed
Already saying................ NO POINT IN BUYING
come on Trine fix the cricket gaming crisis

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread