Trine's Cricket 10

Wait for TAOC......................................

Are you just trolling, or did you not read his post?

What choice do I have... It's not like I can turn to any good existing cricket games.
Btw, he has been waiting for 5 years for it. :sarcasm

Either way, if you're smart enough, you'll know not to rave and hype about a cricket game that's not out.

you would not be knowing of TAOC for 5 years,hardly 3 years you would be following it as before that it was a game with very less popularity......(maybe I am wrong:p)

and I gave the answer for the choice he may have.....
and here i assumed the word existing by under development or alive....
he may have played the existing games.......

Where is the CEO of the Trine games????

Has everyone lost interest in the game now..... coz there is no more discussion on Trine cricket 10....!!!!:mad:

I have never seen any game in the gaming industry from Trine India. All I have seen is a game named "Trine" which is in no relation with Trine Games.

Anyways, I know Codies have something special with them along with Mindstorm studios. Not sure about the claim from Gamebience.:sarcasm

we just talk and talk but no one really knows anything about this so called game
This happened with Cricket 09. We were just speculating but EA never released Cricket 09. In fact, they said the game never existed. The big liars they are:p

Whatz this IIRC????

Its the International Idiotic Request Council. Many of the members here are members of that union that has as its goal the support of people asking silly questions in forums.

Actually I am lying: it is actually a short way of saying: If I Remember Correctly (If I remember correctly, that is!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Its the International Idiotic Request Council. Many of the members here are members of that union that has as its goal the support of people asking silly questions in forums.

Actually I am lying: it is actually a short way of saying: If I Remember Correctly (If I remember correctly, that is!)

I think u r living in an different world. Its not a request, iam just saying what i know...!!! anywayz, against the rules you cannot be rude here. The forum is for discussions, you better know.

I think u r living in an different world. Its not a request, iam just saying what i know...!!! anywayz, against the rules you cannot be rude here. The forum is for discussions, you better know.

Mmmm, interesting: I am on planet Earth. I take it you live there too? If not I would be hugely interested in your story. Secondly: it is a joke. It is not meant to be rude and if it sounds rude then that has to do with a communication problem between us. If it offended you, well as I say, that was not my intention. I agree that it might not sound funny to you but that has to do with people having different senses of humour..........plus the fact I took the time to give you the actual answer, which you declined to thank me for....ah well....can't win 'em all.....

Users who are viewing this thread