Trine's Cricket 10

What do u think TOAC is better than Trine Cricket 10. TOAC looks like a crap .. look at those screenshots.!!!
Agree with you. That's why 80% of the PC users support TAOC.:sarcasm

:doh

What do u think TOAC is better than Trine Cricket 10. TOAC looks like a crap .. look at those screenshots.!!!:eek:

True cricket-game fans don't give one hoot about graphics: What is important, in order of essentiality, are gameplay, gameplay, gameplay, oh and did I forget to mention, gameplay!?

Look at Ashes 09. Yes very pretty thank you and great that players have hair on their arms and all but you can't play real cricket with it.

What we are dying for is a game that actually embrace the wonderful twists and turns of a cricket match, that you have to apply real strategies to avoid being defeated etcetera. A game that truly strives to follow the physical laws of the planet we live on.

Go TAOC, go! Get in there!:)

Well every one has their own opinions. Lets see how TAOC rules the cricket gaming.....!!!

There is no doubt that TAOC wil not be the perfect game but if they reach even half of their goals in terms of gameplay then I will be happy!

TAOC is not developed by some 10-12 yrs industry experienced people so not hoping big of that but sure would appreciate their efforts but they should release the game ASAP its been years now and its pending :(

Trine Cricket is surely gonna be canceled. I've never heard of any game of Trine in the market till now :(

Releasing games too early is the only reason AC09 is not right now being held up as the best ever, why on earth would TAOC make the same mistake.

People mistake 'new' with better, just seeing a game released no matter what seems to be all that's wanted.

Don't mix up something not being announced yet with something being cancelled, AC09 was in itself initially planned to be released in 08 from the early info we had. Delays happen.

Let's make it simple.

The much you ask, the more you lose.

Graphics could be made better(let it be on Planet cricket members)look how talented they are,but the codes cannot be made better unless modded by the user or a well experienced member on PC.....

TAOC will Rock!It will be the best game ever released on Pc in cricket genre:happy:banana2:happy

My intention was not to discourage... TOAC developers. They are best and they doing a great job.!!!!

Slow and Steady Wins the RACE.

TAOC will be great, because jk and lm know what is needed in terms of gameplay. Then, when the game is released, the PC community will make the graphical bits look amazing, put the two together and you have a superb game.

maybe, a cricket-fan created game will show EA and Codies what cricket fans actually want from a cricket game.

Now i am thinking that the thread has been changed from Trine Criket to The Art of Cricket(TOAC).

Users who are viewing this thread