Trine's Cricket 10

They are developing it using their own funding (or at the very least, have done so far) and could always self publish. The game doesn't have a dependence on EA, it is just commonly floated that it is EA's next game, something the Cricket 10 tag helped enforce.

All the information we've been able to confirm is talks with 'a publisher', which could mean anything.

EA frequently publish games they don't have any role in developing. Just speculating, but EA could do a deal with Trine to publish it and share IP/Licences, but Trine would carry the weight of the costs if the game failed to break even.

Good to know that it is not dependent on EA.
So there is still a ray of hope that we might see this game !:)

I don't think so. Trine hasn't provide any updates on the game yet. Their older games which are on their site have been released 1 year after they have announced the release date.

As far about EA, I have two words for them here... (saying this line after 2 years at PC:p)

easucks.png

If this game is even close to CR it will blow my mind. I am expecting it to be the same level of amateur crap. Lets get real, no decent video game has ever come out of the sub continent and this sure as hell is not going to be the exception. Bloody thing has been in development for God knows how long

Plus, how is everyone saying this game has huge potential by just seeing a few screenshots? That is insane!

And its finally confirmed by EA that there will be no Cricket game from them.....!!!

So now what????

Doesn't matter if Indian and Pakistani developers continue their work, we can expect good games especially cricket related.
They must not prolong it so so much and we also appreciate them what ever the result will be because only appreciation will motivate them to do better.

LOL, end of February is nearing. They said end of January. What a farce.

LOL, end of February is nearing. They said end of January. What a farce.

That is the problem with dates: if you break your promise people start doubting the game. Do cricket game developers not have PR people amongst their staff?????:facepalm:p:)

Its not now that i started doubts of this game, but from the past few months i have doubts....
Will this game be out in the market or got abandoned???? and The Trine games official website too doesn't had any changes from the past months... no updates???:(:eek:

I am starting to doubt its a government company :laugh

Just why are you getting your hopes up about this? It's not like it's been the only game to have done that either.

What choice do I have... It's not like I can turn to any good existing cricket games.

Users who are viewing this thread