Trine's Cricket 10

or 2 years for that matter.

I think the only realistic chance of another cricket game will be the next of the Ashes franchise.

Atleast, can i know IS THE GAME HAS BEEN DEVELOPED or ITS UNDERDEVELOPMENT? or ITS BEEN ABONDEND?:crying

In the gaming industry..
Usually no news, is bad news..

As i came to know from another source that The Streets of Mumbai game was to be completed in October 2007 but, it was released recently in 2009.

So, What would be time taken for the Trine cricket 10. As they given the title Cricket 10, at least they have to announce something official by now so that we cannot be in something like it is being coming up and not??:mad:

Last edited:
I feel that there won't be any Cricket game this year from EA. However, a big surprise can come any time.

They may have as EA's financial status is not good.
They are developing it using their own funding (or at the very least, have done so far) and could always self publish. The game doesn't have a dependence on EA, it is just commonly floated that it is EA's next game, something the Cricket 10 tag helped enforce.

All the information we've been able to confirm is talks with 'a publisher', which could mean anything.

EA frequently publish games they don't have any role in developing. Just speculating, but EA could do a deal with Trine to publish it and share IP/Licences, but Trine would carry the weight of the costs if the game failed to break even.

Users who are viewing this thread