Trine's Cricket 10

There is definitely a game from EA Sports this year considering the recent interviews. What I feel is that EA may release the ICC Cricket 09 this year with a bit of change in the name. Since Trine develop games as Trine Animation and publish game as Trine Games, there may be a separate cricket game from Trine also.

Still waiting for the Q/A with Sangam.

I remember reading somewhere that Trine were developing a multiple platform International sports title for an International publisher.

I remember reading somewhere that Trine were developing a multiple platform International sports title for an International publisher.
That doesn't 100% mean that its cricket. It could be an action game too.

I actually meant that there wasn't any description of specific sports title. It could be the Streets of Mumbai which is a racing game but with aciton. Or say "Yoga".

If its the World Cup official game then its a bit early to announce, EA usually dont announce their titles that early .... like they havent announced the official FIFA World Cup game because the tournment is still 5 months away. Forget about the Cricket world cup its almost 13 months away.

fk915 added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

and on top of that we dont know if EA's think tank decided not to release the game like Cricket 09 ! then forget this game !

If its Trine developing their game we can be pretty sure that it'll be as good on PC as on the consoles. I remember reading somewhere that Trine were developing for PC and Xbox 360, so I'm pretty confident that the game will be same on both platforms. It doesn't make sense otherwise.

Well, let's hope that Trine have taken a good look at AC09 post beta patches, as that game is very close to being a superb cricket game - one that blows BLIC 99 out of the water.

What's the licencing situation - which licences do they have (if any have been announced) ?

Well, let's hope that Trine have taken a good look at AC09 post beta patches, as that game is very close to being a superb cricket game - one that blows BLIC 99 out of the water.

What's the licencing situation - which licences do they have (if any have been announced) ?
I don't think they can afford licenses :p Not even BCCI ya they could afford Bangladesh or Zimbabwe anyone would be interested ?

omkarjere added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

I actually meant that there wasn't any description of specific sports title. It could be the Streets of Mumbai which is a racing game but with aciton. Or say "Yoga".
Yoga a sport :confused: :what

If this turns out to be another CR style PC only release then it will fail very quickly.

Consoles are the money maker, much less piracy and the games are more expensive. Considering this is being developed in India, I am sure they are quite aware of how much CR was pirated and that the game sold less than 10k legit copies. If CR was on ps3 and 360 it would have increased their profits exponentially.

Users who are viewing this thread