Trine's Cricket 10

Yeah I think its a good idea that its being made in a country where cricket is a religion!.
I can't wait for this but like Annoyingdevil saids.. I want it for the PS3...I didn't really enjoy Ashes Cricket 09

Given EA is going to publish it, it SHOULD come out on multiple platforms.

EA would not release a game that's for PC only. They would not get very many sales and would end up losing money on it.

I wouldn't be too excited about the game being developed entirely in India. No Indian studio has developed a decent 3D title. And as far as I know, barely any training on game development is available in India. Most of the Indian developers working on this game would be inexperienced and trained in-house by Trine. Lets hope they have done a good job.
LOL :laugh yea they have bad reputation for Gothic 3 Forsaken gods. But we should appreciate them we're kids in gaming right now but one day we will master it :)

Trine promote themselves as doing console development, even DS as well. Not sure where this would stand on a Wii game, I don't think they do that in house, but EA would be mad not to release it on Wii considering how well AC09 did.

Though I believe that EA publishing it is unconfirmed at this stage, but all signs point to that, however I believe they are yet to sign on the dotted line as it were, hence a delay in announcement and no official comments (besides Sangam's usual vague responses).

Trine promote themselves as doing console development, even DS as well. Not sure where this would stand on a Wii game, I don't think they do that in house, but EA would be mad not to release it on Wii considering how well AC09 did.

Though I believe that EA publishing it is unconfirmed at this stage, but all signs point to that, however I believe they are yet to sign on the dotted line as it were, hence a delay in announcement and no official comments (besides Sangam's usual vague responses).

I believe EA will be looking for how profitable it will be to release a cricket game and if their think tank doesnt give them any positive answer then they can cancel it like they did with Cricket 09

Whats wromg with enthusiasm? That doesn't have to be ass-kissing. How do you know the game will "suck"? (God I hate that word!) People are always excited about new games coming out: agreed, there is usually dissapointment at the end but you never know.........anyway people are allowed to be excited and I take offence to you branding that ass-kissing!

Cos exactly the same thing happened with Ashes Cricket, and urmmm.. look what happened there :p

Given its being made in India and the next WC is also in sub-continent only, I won't be surprised if its release coincides with the WC. Come on EA, surprise us. ;)

Cos exactly the same thing happened with Ashes Cricket, and urmmm.. look what happened there :p

If TG had been given the time to get the full patch released, the game would've been very good across all formats. As to your comment, as far as the PC version goes, you're wrong; it only needs a few tweaks here and there to be an amazing cricket game. As it is, it's the best out there - better than BLIC 99.

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

EA Sports? Oh no. That means us PC gamers will be landed with some watered down shadow of the game they'll provide the console-ites. Most PCs around these days can't handle 'NG' games, didn't you know? At least that's how it works in EA Sport$' world.

If TG had been given the time to get the full patch released, the game would've been very good across all formats. As to your comment, as far as the PC version goes, you're wrong; it only needs a few tweaks here and there to be an amazing cricket game. As it is, it's the best out there - better than BLIC 99.

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

EA Sports? Oh no. That means us PC gamers will be landed with some watered down shadow of the game they'll provide the console-ites. Most PCs around these days can't handle 'NG' games, didn't you know? At least that's how it works in EA Sport$' world.
If its Trine developing their game we can be pretty sure that it'll be as good on PC as on the consoles. I remember reading somewhere that Trine were developing for PC and Xbox 360, so I'm pretty confident that the game will be same on both platforms. It doesn't make sense otherwise.

Hopefully it comes on PS3, if it only comes on PC and 360 I will be well pissed. If it turns out crap, it could only save me money.

There is definitely a game from EA Sports this year considering the recent interviews. What I feel is that EA may release the ICC Cricket 09 this year with a bit of change in the name. Since Trine develop games as Trine Animation and publish game as Trine Games, there may be a separate cricket game from Trine also.

Still waiting for the Q/A with Sangam.

Users who are viewing this thread