Trine's Cricket 10

Its almost March and still no news ! Is this game canceled or it will be another never released project kinda thing !

i think they are slowly reaching TAOC's level of extreme delays lol...:D

just hope they roll out some announcements, interviews , media etc....
the market is pretty hot right now. ;)

just hope they roll out some announcements, interviews , media etc....
the market is pretty hot right now.
I have never seen Trine releasing their games created on their website. They have created stupid polls on their official website which means nothing.

So sony just announced its Playstation Move (Wiimote for Ps3)....
So take your time Trine.
We want a cricket game that supports this.......................AWESOME!!!
(that would be really cool though)

So sony just announced its Playstation Move (Wiimote for Ps3)....
So take your time Trine.
We want a cricket game that supports this.......................AWESOME!!!
(that would be really cool though)

What makes you think that this company would be the one to incorporate this new technology? They have never even released a cricket game and their other projects were amateurish at best.

What makes you think that this company would be the one to incorporate this new technology? They have never even released a cricket game and their other projects were amateurish at best.

I have trust in them. TAOC i think is just going for pc so it wouldn't be possible there.

I certainly don't have trust in them. Give me more than a few screenshots, and I may show some interest.

Anyway, isn't this a PC exlusive?

Anyway, isn't this a PC exlusive?
Trine develop on multiple platforms, they recently released a Wii game, and they do PS3/360 development as well to my understanding. So I'll strongly suggest the Trine game will be multiplatform.

The non-released EA Cricket 09 was the one suggested to be PC only.

the thing that makes it hard to believe in the game is that sangam disappears after promising announcements and thats already happened twice

Last edited:
the thing that makes it hard to believe in the game is that sangam disappears after promising announcements and thats already happened twice

Yeah this is the thing about people announcing deadlines and suchlike. To be fair he did say "hopefully" if I remember correctly. But then again it would help if someone was able to come back and say why that hadn't happened. Any PR manager worth two shakes of a Goats tail knows that confidence in a product dissapears when you cant keep your "promises". Rule number one: only announce something when you really have it.

The video game industry really needs to change this policy of only hiring mentally challenged people for PR positions. Reverse discrimination in my books, let someone half-way intelligent have a shot

Users who are viewing this thread