Trine's Cricket 10

Hitterman is like one of those annoying children at school who keeps skipping around saying he knows a secret just because no one normally pays him attention and he wants to be be noticed. If you know something but aren't meant to say, shut the hell up and cut with all the crap about saying something small here and there. Otherwise just say what you know, but you are just coming across as incredibly attention seeking.

But.....I am shocked....does he not know these things.....he has three or four sources.........:p

Hitterman is like one of those annoying children at school who keeps skipping around saying he knows a secret just because no one normally pays him attention and he wants to be be noticed. If you know something but aren't meant to say, shut the hell up and cut with all the crap about saying something small here and there. Otherwise just say what you know, but you are just coming across as incredibly attention seeking.
Fine, please guys don't trust my words. I don' know anything. Please wait for the confirmation from Tom.

Hitterman added 9 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

thats a nice screen shot but we need to see more to get more excited. I will have a guess that trine is trying to get ea sports on side and hopefuly have all the real teams and players. If its better than ic2010 is to early to say but we can all hope. the next few months could be fun for cricket fans.ps on real cricket, god aus suck in this test match vs pak. But i bet pak will still stuff up at the end to give aus a win again hahahah.
I would also like to see this but I don't think so EA will join hands until they'll use "Cricket 09" which they dropped last year. They spent some funds on that game and they might use it for 2011 WC.

Last edited:
Fine, please guys don't trust my words. I don' know anything. Please wait for the confirmation from Tom.

LOL, wtf, I don't give two shits about a silly cricket game, I have much more interesting things to do in my life. You just need to shut up with the attention seeking posts. Either say, or don't say, it's simple

Hitterman added 9 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

I am sure you are well informed but lets be honest your track record on this kind of thing isn't very good. If you or someone posts a screenshot of a twitter message from umpteen days ago and then says you knew all about it for a long time but were waiting to confirm things from your scources....

.....then there is this little secret "I will MSN you, thanks for the PM" blah blah blah.....it really is like little kids in the playground.....

As Tom says either you have something really worthwhile to share or you don't.

I will just wait for an offical announcement if and when it comes. That I am sure is totally independant of your involvement, unless they are appointing you PR manager????

I notice that all your links and sensational bits of information take us to a certain other site....................:sarcasm

......one could get the impression that your journalism is based on absolute speculation and plucking things from the air.....

....if it is not the case, show us, otherwise, don't bother just spamming....

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't have been much surprised if he made the twitter account himself too, in fact that's what I thought initially. But then I saw some posts from the same account around 8-9 months ago...

I too, will wait for an official announcement. Trine's record with PR hasn't been very good so I don't expect miracles though.

If EA Release this game we have to wait for long time because they already announced the list all games that are going to be released upto March 2011.

If it Trine is partner with EA then we see this game around Q1 in 2011

To my thinking it will be not like madan said. It will be waste if it hasn't been released before World cup 2011.

session added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

I officially give up on this game now.

Specific reason! If u wish to tell......:D

Users who are viewing this thread