Truly Disgraceful Behaviour

If you really believe AFL is a better sport than football then start a new thread and see how many people who don't live in Victoria agree with you.

Your point being, just because it is mostly popular only in Victoria doesn't mean its a lesser sport. You can't have a better sport, its opinionated. You can have a more popular sport, but not a better sport.

Your point being, just because it is mostly popular only in Victoria doesn't mean its a lesser sport. You can't have a better sport, its opinionated. You can have a more popular sport, but not a better sport.

My point being that this isn't the thread to discuss it in.

wot r u torking abowt!

This thread is going a wee bit off topic so I'd like to remind people the thread is on the behaviour of sports fans not the merits of any particular sport. If you really believe AFL is a better sport than football then start a new thread and see how many people who don't live in Victoria agree with you.

Firstly you mean Australia...

And secondly, it would be pointless to discuss AFL vs soccer as people who live outside of Australia have probaly never seen the sport let alone understand it. Plus then they bring out the "well if its a better sport, then how come soccer is a world game". Well thats pretty damn obvious (if people actually use a fraction of their brains), soccer has probaly been around for a loooong long time

I saw a game when I was in Aus. Just looked like organised "Beat the crap out of each other" :p
Well then id hate to hear your views on Rugby then...

But i guess any sort of physical contact for a soccer fan is way to much to handle as they seem to fall down when the wind blows.

Firstly you mean Australia...

And secondly, it would be pointless to discuss AFL vs soccer as people who live outside of Australia have probaly never seen the sport let alone understand it. Plus then they bring out the "well if its a better sport, then how come soccer is a world game". Well thats pretty damn obvious (if people actually use a fraction of their brains), soccer has probaly been around for a loooong long time

Just because football has been around for longer doesn't mean it is automatically a more popular sport. Cricket has been around a lot longer than football and that isn't as popular as football.

Just because football has been around for longer doesn't mean it is automatically a more popular sport. Cricket has been around a lot longer than football and that isn't as popular as football.

Thats because their completely different sports. Cricket isn't exactly that appealing for someone who has never seen the sport before, and they wouldn't understand whats going on straight away, yet it doesnt take a rocket scientist to understand soccer.

Jeez, you people just don't get the hint. This isn't a thread about which sport is better and why. Start a new thread if you wanna discuss that.

Thats because their completely different sports. Cricket isn't exactly that appealing for someone who has never seen the sport before, and they wouldn't understand whats going on straight away, yet it doesnt take a rocket scientist to understand soccer.

Why do people say rocket scientist its not like rocket scientist knows everything. :rolleyes:

Why do people say rocket scientist its not like rocket scientist knows everything. :rolleyes:

Because rocket sciences involves super human intelligence. It's a figure of speech anyway... No point questioning them.

Maybe you want to read my first post ;) The train was on the Glasgow line btw

You didn't answer all my questions.

Virtually every Rangers fan in town were p***** out of there heads, but No one was looking for a fight, what made you think they were? Because they were drunk?

Right, so One Rangers fan, does that make the other 150,000 that were there (including me) football hooligans? I don't think so.

What train were you on by the way? Where was it heading to/From?

You didn't answer all my questions.

I've got to ask this. Have you ever been to the Old Firm Derby? If so you will be more than aware that both are as bad as each other for getting drunk and fighting with each other.

TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if once drunk, many of the Rangers fans started fighting in Manchester.

I've got to ask this. Have you ever been to the Old Firm Derby? If so you will be more than aware that both are as bad as each other for getting drunk and fighting with each other.

TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if once drunk, many of the Rangers fans started fighting in Manchester.

Yes, I have, and I must say, the behaviour was great there, I was welcomed brilliantly aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread