Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

Ok one bit of negative feedback...

If you bowl on leg stump, full spinning in to the stumps from round the wicket to the batsman...(e.g. right arm round to right hand bat, or left arm over to right hand bat) they always miss it.

I dont think this is fixable though because ive tried it and i cant play it either.

Tutsi where does the save game file go that you made bacause i have put it in the cricket 2005 directory and the game is not showing up?
I really want to have a go at getting the 15 runs

tutsi - your patch is the best so far... everything is right now, only the line and length problem is to solve - but thats an other department unfortunately

Great Patch :happy its really superb,now singles and doubles are coming quiet frequently & hitting fours if you time well is glorious to watch,
when i bowl on the little short outside of the offstumps & make it an inswinger the Cpu always misses that ball & to left handers bowl the outswinger they also misses the ball,Hope you can sort this out in your next version...So Far Awesome Patch
:cheers

great patch very fun when batting. But what i notice is that when i play odi's the opposition batsman score to freely and get too many boundaries. i noticed this when i was england and versing sri lanka. They scored about 8 or 9 an over!!

rhe fielders are like superman......

hey tutsi ur patch is the best..........it makes this game so realistic......only one thing is the fielders..........they are so freakin fast man ...........anyway can u do anything to slow them down.............if u do that will make this game pefect......................

ur patches rock man .....

keep the good work comin.....

It doesnt seem a bad patch, im bowling around the same as before but varifying it every now and then and there scoring sixers against me. I like a challenge though

tutsipoppy2 said:
Thnx for the tremendous response guys.

*Was anybody able to get those 15 runs in the save game wth my patch?

I found it impossible lol

The highest I reached is 127/8

Tutsi i copied the mch file to C:\Documents and Settings\Jews\My Documents\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005\WC.mch but i cant find it in the game. Tell me where to paste the file

Tutsi, after further playing with your patch, I have found the front foot straight drive to be too powerful, every time i connect it goes for 4. I suggest you get the power down just a LITTLE bit, not too much.

christy_lenin1 said:
Tutsi i copied the mch file to C:\Documents and Settings\Jews\My Documents\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005\WC.mch but i cant find it in the game. Tell me where to paste the file

hi, i've uploaded a new ZIP.

Just extract the file into ur "\My Documents\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005\"

It automatically create a Match 2.mch folder and will place the savefile(Match 2.mch) in tht.

**It Will Overwrite Any Pre-Exisitng "MATCH 2.MCH" SAV File.

gold639 said:
I found it impossible lol

The highest I reached is 127/8

The highest i reached was 129/8, just now, but forgot to take a pic.

I'm gonna try till i get the runs.

Hi Tutsi i won the match .Its really challenging.I added the screenshot also

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 143

Users who are viewing this thread