Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

Hey Tutsi

Brilliant patch mate, The speed of the outfeild is awesome, the agresson of the CPU is great and the skill that they bowl with is good as well. I also think that the seam movemment is great too.

The only thing that hasn't appeared that you said would is edges for the top order. I find that I will get 1 edge from and opener then not get a single one from the rest of the top and middle orders. I only get the edges from the tail enders. Could it be possible to just quickly even it out so that maybe a couple more a distributed to the top order?

Last edited:
Edges are quite rare but i sometimes get edges with top order batsmans using tutsi's v4 patch. Mainly from batsman's playing a cut shot or a back foot shot.

Tutsi
Best patch ever. Makes the game about as realistic as a game can get. The outfield is sensational. I can now run 1's 2's and 3's when the opportunity presents itself. The bowling from the AI is very good and hard to get on top of at least in hard mode which makes getting your batsman settled a priority as in the real game. The batting strokes are realistic and there are plenty of edges if you play the wrong strokes.
The only fault I have is that the fielders drop or misfield a little too often which is a little unrealistic but doesn't pose a great problem. I have only been playing test matches and they are very enjoyable to play now.
Keep up the good work.
For those that have the Sky Sports patch installed I found this was a major contributor for my game crashing a lot with Tutsi V4 patch. I have since deleted it and loaded the nine tv patch and have only had the problem happen the once.
I find saving at the end of each over although tedious helps relieve the pain when the game crashes.
Maybe one of you guys out there could patch in a auto save function.
Keep up the good work you are helping make the game as enjoyable as the programming will allow.

Cricket_60 said:
Hey Tutsi

Brilliant patch mate, The speed of the outfeild is awesome, the agresson of the CPU is great and the skill that they bowl with is good as well. I also think that the seam movemment is great too.

The only thing that hasn't appeared that you said would is edges for the top order. I find that I will get 1 edge from and opener then not get a single one from the rest of the top and middle orders. I only get the edges from the tail enders. Could it be possible to just quickly even it out so that maybe a couple more a distributed to the top order?

thnx man.

well maybe the the team ur playing against and also the pitch and weather conditions affect edges a lot.

play in different scenarios, i think u'll be satisfied with the amount of edges.

melucas said:
Tutsi
Best patch ever. Makes the game about as realistic as a game can get. The outfield is sensational. I can now run 1's 2's and 3's when the opportunity presents itself. The bowling from the AI is very good and hard to get on top of at least in hard mode which makes getting your batsman settled a priority as in the real game. The batting strokes are realistic and there are plenty of edges if you play the wrong strokes.
The only fault I have is that the fielders drop or misfield a little too often which is a little unrealistic but doesn't pose a great problem. I have only been playing test matches and they are very enjoyable to play now.
Keep up the good work.
For those that have the Sky Sports patch installed I found this was a major contributor for my game crashing a lot with Tutsi V4 patch. I have since deleted it and loaded the nine tv patch and have only had the problem happen the once.
I find saving at the end of each over although tedious helps relieve the pain when the game crashes.
Maybe one of you guys out there could patch in a auto save function.
Keep up the good work you are helping make the game as enjoyable as the programming will allow.

have u tried the solution which i posted 1-2 pages back?

if not try that, the game will never crash then.

If u guys found playing with the current roster fun, u aint seen nothing yet.

Wait till i release my new roster, more International sides will be added to the list.

Besides the another added feature is that, i have given every MAJOR player from their special Bowling/Batting Attributes.

eg.-

A Sachin Tendulkar will be much more destructive than any other normal batsman.

A Shoiab Akhtar will be much more accurate and deadly than any other pace bowler.

I have tweaked these attributes for all the MAJOR players who have played for quite some time now and whome everybody know.

Each player will have their quite style of play, e.g- M.Dhoni/Shahid Afridi will be a big time sloggers, whereas R.Dravid/Inzamam-Ul-Haq will be innings builders and like a WALL.

**I have only talked about IND/PAK players coz currently i have only tweaked the attributes for these 2 nations only. All other nations will also be covered.

I think this will further add to the realism and individualism of every player's playing ability.

Watch Out For This.

WORD LIFE

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply tutsi

I will try it out against a different team and see what happens.

Thanks Tutsi I just rechecked that file and have now renamed it. I had just recently reinstalled the game as I had too many patches loaded in there and forgot to change it when I did it. Hopefully it will work.
Cheers mate. :cheers

I have a question, though I haven't tried this yet. When you hit the six hit shot with a back foot shot, can you/do you loft it high into the air, like the high sixes that Afridi and Dhoni hit? I find that when you hit the six hit shot with the back foot the ball goes for those low sixes/boundaries, and I can hit the high sixes unless I play the advance shot six.

gambino said:
i dont have any face patches or anything but my game keeps crashing!!
im only using tutsi's patch!!
anyone?

thats the problem man.

U need the 4GB Batpack + Unique Face Patch unless u want ur game to crash.

got it?

prarara said:
I have a question, though I haven't tried this yet. When you hit the six hit shot with a back foot shot, can you/do you loft it high into the air, like the high sixes that Afridi and Dhoni hit? I find that when you hit the six hit shot with the back foot the ball goes for those low sixes/boundaries, and I can hit the high sixes unless I play the advance shot six.

well ya, i delibrately did that.

its very rare to see backfoot hit six shot go for siz in real cricket and making them go low was the only way to make them look good in cricket 2005.

Users who are viewing this thread