Tutsi's A.I Patch Version 4.0 : Complete Edition

bowling is a dream in One-days. I had england all out for 120something on a normal pitch with grey skies as India.

I wonder if i didn't take early wickets, how differently the score would have been.

Batting is too frustrating for me, something that needs to be fixed.

Originally posted by brad352
How many of the 21 were extras? It can't have been very exciting :D

8 I think..and most of those were no-balls...

I'm playing on a dusty pitch...

Guys, if you people find bowling too easy then I suggest you guys should try out this !xspeed that makes the games faster. I have seen with using !xspeed for bowling and setting it to somewhere around 1.41 or 1.62, the bowling gets very challenging. It will be very hard to bowl every ball in good areas thus resulting in CPU batting quite well. I had even Netherlands score around 290+/9 in a ODI, I chased it in 50th over though:cool: . At first you may find bowling one too many wides or no balls but you will get better at bowling after few games. With this software in place you cant always bowl at full speed as the margin for no balls are very high.

You can as well use this patch when batting too, it hardly gives any time to play the shot making it pretty real when facing up to Lee or Akthar. I have had some very memorable matches using !xspeed. You got to make sure the strokes are easy to play otherwise you will slump to less than 100. I honestly think EA should have had such slow/fast gameplay as a yardstick for easy/hard rather than just have different configs.

Something about this patch just isn't right...Richardson is 5 n.o. off 98 balls, and I have been bowling on the stumps, away from the stumps, half volleys on his pads, nice and juicy half-trackers just right for cutting and this guy just will not take a swing...yet at the other end Astle is 40-odd n.o. off about 60 balls...

I haven't seen enough of Richardson (in real life) to know whether this is realistic or not, but surely he can't be THAT boring?? :rolleyes:

Good Patch

Playing test series England v Pakistan (cpu) Medium Level
Grd: Lords Pitch: Normal Temp: Mild Rain: Mid
England Batting

Morning Session 150 For 5
Extras: w-5: nb-1: b-40 (46)

Afternoon Session 155 runs scored for loss of 1 wkt (27 Overs)
Extras: w-1: b-10 (11)

Evening Session Lost last 4 wkts for 48 Runs (8 Overs)
Extras: w-3 (3) Rain then stopped play for the day

Most ofthe extras came from the pace bowlers pitching short
on the off side or above the batsman head in the first session

Cover drives often end up in the Third Man Area

KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP

hi guys....sorry for not replin to any of the posts coz i was having problem with my net connection.

well...it seems i have made the patch too difficult while bowling.

acctually i thought that most of you were proffessional enough to handle this difficulty. so really sorry for that but you could have tried NORMAL level.

i release a patch soon which will make batting a bit easy and will also solve the punched straight drive issue.

**Well i need a big help from you guys. I can't....can't.....and just can't hit the advance shots(ANY) perfectly. I just can't time the shot properly. PLZ help guys.

Well like to ask one more thing.

Everybody thinks differently about this patch. Some may like while others may not.

plz tell me as to what all are the things that you would like to be improved/fixed in the update 4.1

Straight drive needs to be fixed
Read lazy_chestnut's topic about AI patches, i think if you do what he said, that would be best

I think he said something of fast outfield but slow shots, but make sure that these shots if decently timed (when in nets they are anywhere in the ideal bar) that they clear the infield.

Only the ones in the middle of the ideal bar during nets should race away for four.

Six hit button should do as it says, Hit sixes, but should only be able to when its near perfect timing.

Seam movement should be more often but not as big of a change, i dont see people regularly bowling outside leg stump and get it seam way wide of the offstump in real life, so why should we have it in the patch.

I cant think of anything else right now

Hi Tutsi,

I am still testing the test match mode, so will hold fire on passing on my thoughts. However, one thing I have noticed is on a normal pitch the ball is dying before it gets to the keeper and is going for 4 byes.

Originally posted by tigerdes
Hi Tutsi,

I am still testing the test match mode, so will hold fire on passing on my thoughts. However, one thing I have noticed is on a normal pitch the ball is dying before it gets to the keeper and is going for 4 byes.

hi well i dunno y this is happening to you. coz i'm currently playing world championship in INDIA and as u know i'll always be getting dusty or normal pitches and it has never ever happened to me.

**BUT IF UR TALKING AS TO WHEN TO BOWL A BALL VERY VERY SHORT WITH NO SPEED AT ALL AND IT JUST ROLLS DOWN THE WICKET.....WELL THATS A BUG AND CANNNOT BE FIXED.

how come the patch doesn't have updated team rosters??? i just downloaded it and the teams are still the same

Users who are viewing this thread