Tutsi's A.I. Patches

man i have managed to siz sized with my own patch. obviusly u can't hit them everytime, but there are 2 essential things which can insure a six.....

1. it should be a top oder batsman.
2. should have good confidence.

Ok Tutsi, down to my review of your 8.0 patch with Sam's new exe v1.2

Teams: India vs Australia
Ground: Mumbai
Pitch: Dusty
Conditions: Hot & Sunny
5 Day Match

Toss: Australia wins and elects to bat first!

Australia are 52/0 after 12 overs!!!!!!! This is absolutely sensational stuff!!! You're the best patchmaker not only in Planetcricket but in this whole planet Earth! Absolutely perfect as in real life where the Australians normally score at over 4 runs an over. They started off pretty slowly and were 15/0 after 6 overs. But then Langer and Hayden were 3/4th of their full confidence. I thought this might not work out and had attacking fields. But soon I saw the ball speed to the boundary with alarming regularity. After a few boundaries, I retorted to defensive and retreating fields to stop the flow of runs.

Then I introduced Harbhajan into the attack in the 11th over coz this was a Dusty pitch and had an attacking field to start with. But to my horror, Langer hit a superb straight drive off the first ball which was an off spinner, for four and he cover drove the second ball which was an arm ball, for another four!! Again, I had to retort to defensive fields to stop the runs. But even when having defensive fields, the batsman are able to milk the singles.

Nothing, literally nothing to change in the Human Bowling department. I find this really awesome! I did not get any edges off this Dusty pitch but thats fine. The chances of edges on a Dusty pitch for the fast bowlers is surely less. I am itching to play this match more and will post updates here along with the review too. BRILLIANT STUFF TUTSI!!!

You can may be make the changes to the ODI version only. Test version is proving superb!!!

Last edited:
E=MC said:
so, when will tutsi release his 8.0 patch?

He has tentatively said tomorrow (Wednesday) or Thursday. I dont think he has to change anything in the tests for it to work with Sam's new exe. He just can work a bit on the ODI's because I played a match and the cpu was 90 something odd for 6 wickets down in the 18th over or so (with Sam's new exe).

I think if you do not use Sam's exe, the patch is the best!!

I thought that the patch was excellent even with the last beta version.. the cpu plays at a decent clip and it is not easy to get them out.Once they get set the cpu really hammers you and it isnt easy to get them out.. By far the best patch for tests so far.. looks like the final version will be even better....!!

ashwinkm said:
I thought that the patch was excellent even with the last beta version.. the cpu plays at a decent clip and it is not easy to get them out.Once they get set the cpu really hammers you and it isnt easy to get them out.. By far the best patch for tests so far.. looks like the final version will be even better....!!

But the small problem with it was most wickets were out when the batsman was getting set.NOw it is even better. On a Dusty pitch, the fast bowlers are getting no purchase at all. And now with the batsmen set and spinners operating, they are scoring at almost 4 runs per over.

EDIT: More on the review. I dont think I am going to ever give negative review on ur patch for a test match!! Awesome stuff. Took the first wicket of Langer who hit a flighted delivery from Kumble straight down the ground but was caught at the boundary by Tendulkar. You should seen the delight on my face. Ahh!!! Just jumped off my seat at the wicket. Very Very well earned one!!! They were carving me at over 4 runs an over and I got one back with that wicket. Still they are 83/1 after 20 overs. Justin Langer scored 41 off 50 balls and Hayden is not out on 38* off 65 balls. Ponting has opened his account and is 1* off 3 balls

Australia 108/2 at Lunch (28 overs). Matthew Hayden stumped by Dhoni off Kumble who has picked up 2 wickets so far. Ponting is not out on 12* off 27 balls and Martyn is not out on 6* off 26 balls. Brilliant first session. Honours even now!

Last edited:
ya it seems like.....the test match is going great for u man....hope to get some positive stuff from u in the future also.

**Rearding the release of my patch, i still need some time, coz 1. I havn't had enough review for the TESTs and 2. My exams are currently going on, today was my 1st exam, so it not possible for me to spend much time on the computer these days. But i'm working on it and hope to give u a complete and a good patch.

chao.

tutsipoppy2 said:
man i have managed to siz sized with my own patch. obviusly u can't hit them everytime, but there are 2 essential things which can insure a six.....

1. it should be a top oder batsman.
2. should have good confidence.

Yes I realise that, but the problem is that the ball is consistantly dropping 2 or 3 metres short of the rope. It isn't realistic at all.

And against england in 1999 Cairns hit his first ball for six once- it can happen.
:watchtv :watchtv :watchtv :watchtv :watchtv :watchtv :watchtv

tutsipoppy2 said:
ya it seems like.....the test match is going great for u man....hope to get some positive stuff from u in the future also.

**Rearding the release of my patch, i still need some time, coz 1. I havn't had enough review for the TESTs and 2. My exams are currently going on, today was my 1st exam, so it not possible for me to spend much time on the computer these days. But i'm working on it and hope to give u a complete and a good patch.

chao.

well we can wait for patch and hope your paper go fine and wish you good luck.

Last edited:
faraz haider said:
well we can wait for patch and hope your paper go fine and wish you good luck.

i really love this forum's people.. how nice they are, wishing others personally, encouraging others, etc. Nice to be part of Planetcricket!!!

Users who are viewing this thread