Tutsi's A.I. Patches

same here man......when i came to planetcricket in my early days, i was an unknown qualtity, but thorughout time,the love and supports of other forum members have made plancricket my life.

thnx guys.

Ok tutsi, some review on my batting.. I autoplayed the Australian batting to give you some review on my batting. Australia were bowled out for 243 in 79 overs.

I dont think this review would help you coz I played with Sam's beta exe without the cursor. And batting is like a hell. First the score - India are 45/3 after 13 overs at the end of the first day. Those 45 were larhely helped due to byes and edges. The edges didnt carry to the fielders at all (using boss cgpv3 beta fields! i dont have his cgpv2 fields). Gambhir scored 12 off 12 balls before he tried to flick a ball on the off stump and was bowled. Next to go was Dravid. It was a yorker from Gillespie and Dravid (I) had no clue. I just tried to straight drive and unluckily, it hit the stumps. Sehwag and Sachin played very cautiously before Sehwa (I) got impatient and danced down the wicket to smack Mc Grath for a four. But Warne bowled a leg break and only god knows how a ball turning so big outside the off stump and the batsman misses it suddenly comes in to hit the stumps. Totally defied the Law of gravity!! So, its 45/3 after 13 overs. Playing spinners is usually tough. Here, its equal to hell. With this patch, the fast bowlers gain some importance as they get swing with pace and so, they are tough to score off too.

I wish Sam releases a cursor patch so that average gamers like me and many others can bat with this patch. Batting is of course challenging now with the pace bowlers getting swing. He should release a cursor patch!

tutsipoppy2 said:
same here man......when i came to planetcricket in my early days, i was an unknown qualtity, but thorughout time,the love and supports of other forum members have made plancricket my life.

thnx guys.
You to have made this game playable with ur patches buddy, so we all should thank u mate

saisrini80 said:
Ok tutsi, some review on my batting.. I autoplayed the Australian batting to give you some review on my batting. Australia were bowled out for 243 in 79 overs.

I dont think this review would help you coz I played with Sam's beta exe without the cursor. And batting is like a hell. First the score - India are 45/3 after 13 overs at the end of the first day. Those 45 were larhely helped due to byes and edges. The edges didnt carry to the fielders at all (using boss cgpv3 beta fields! i dont have his cgpv2 fields). Gambhir scored 12 off 12 balls before he tried to flick a ball on the off stump and was bowled. Next to go was Dravid. It was a yorker from Gillespie and Dravid (I) had no clue. I just tried to straight drive and unluckily, it hit the stumps. Sehwag and Sachin played very cautiously before Sehwa (I) got impatient and danced down the wicket to smack Mc Grath for a four. But Warne bowled a leg break and only god knows how a ball turning so big outside the off stump and the batsman misses it suddenly comes in to hit the stumps. Totally defied the Law of gravity!! So, its 45/3 after 13 overs. Playing spinners is usually tough. Here, its equal to hell. With this patch, the fast bowlers gain some importance as they get swing with pace and so, they are tough to score off too.

I wish Sam releases a cursor patch so that average gamers like me and many others can bat with this patch. Batting is of course challenging now with the pace bowlers getting swing. He should release a cursor patch!

yea...the patch is good but some of the bugs in SAM's exe make the end result of the match not soo good. e.g, that Shane Warne bowled wicket.

But my patch is designed for both SAM'S exe and WITHOUT it too. So u should have any confusion or problems.

Sai- I recommend that u play the patch with boss's filed V2, IMO it works good with my patch, i think his older patches are available on his own website. so can check that out and also attach his field v2 patch on this thread for others to download. I myslef don't have his fields v2 patch on my pc other wise i would have attached it.

The Champ said:
You to have made this game playable with ur patches buddy, so we all should thank u mate

Thank You Man

sai u said before that sam should release a courser patch. what did you mean by that. so tutsi if we are going to use the version 8. what is the best accessories to have with it? boss's field from his v2 patch? and the new sam exe patch. thats what i have at the moment. eagerly waiting your 8.0 so i can take on india with the spinners being at their best

MWaugh said:
sai u said before that sam should release a courser patch. what did you mean by that. so tutsi if we are going to use the version 8. what is the best accessories to have with it? boss's field from his v2 patch? and the new sam exe patch. thats what i have at the moment. eagerly waiting your 8.0 so i can take on india with the spinners being at their best

if you are not a great batsman, then sam's new v1.2 exe patch will make batting look very difficult for you. so what you should do is bowl with sam's new patch and bat with the run out exe patch!! but again, it gets unfair as when you bowl, you get swing for fast bowlers and the cpu doesnt get it coz you are not playing with the new exe for batting. Sam should take note of this for sure.

Play with boss v2 patch field settings!!!

saisrini80 said:
if you are not a great batsman, then sam's new v1.2 exe patch will make batting look very difficult for you. so what you should do is bowl with sam's new patch and bat with the run out exe patch!! but again, it gets unfair as when you bowl, you get swing for fast bowlers and the cpu doesnt get it coz you are not playing with the new exe for batting. Sam should take note of this for sure.

Play with boss v2 patch field settings!!!

nah im fine with the bat sai. i just want the toughest for everythign so my story thread is as convincing as possible and lifelike. i want it to be very tough for me. so tutsis new patch, sams new patch and boss's version 2 field patch are the best combination?

tutsi do you have any idea of when your version 8 patch will be released?

Albert said:
Can somebody please help me!!!!
I have never gotten a edge in Cricket2004!!!!!

I am using Tutsi's 7.3(New Batting Tech)

Thats a pretty old version. Try 7.5 Beta-5 version... Thats the latest version released..

If you can wait for sometime, then Tutsi is planning to release his 8.0 version which will be a full version for all types of matches!

REAlly eagerly waiting for that my colleage exam are also starting from 17 may hope i get patch in my hand before that day tutsi.

Tutsi I'm waitin for your Patch 8.0 bro, so you better release it soon aite; before I get John Cena on you. HAHAHA just playing with you yaar. just kidding

Users who are viewing this thread