Tutsi's A.I. Patches

Same here! :)

After seeing Sai's review,I've been waiting eagerly for the patch :)

gold639 said:
Same here! :)

After seeing Sai's review,I've been waiting eagerly for the patch :)

If you have been following my story thread (India vs Sri Lanka), you would have got more review from there. Batting is really tough. Bowling is almost equally tough and the CPU now scores often in the range of 230 - 260.

Yep I've been following your thread...it looks to be very realistic :)

The Champ said:
But when will we get the patch from tutsi any message from Sai,

No. Tutsi seems to be busy with exams. He has not Pm'ed me yet again so far!

I hope you guys get ur hands on his new patch. Should be one of the best in recent times!

good luck for your exams tutsi....Sai's reviews are just making me more eager for your patch

Here you go... A review of ODI with Sam's new exe

Hey tutsi, if you're reading this, this is a review of ur patch (pre-release 8.0) with Sam's new v1.2 exe.

Teams: Australia vs Pakistan
User: Pakistan
CPU: Australia
Pitch: Normal
Toss: Pakistan (elected to bat!)
Day/Night game
Venue: Karachi

This was a disappointing match for me. The batting is really really tough without Sam's cursor. I was 0/2 and then I autoplayed to give more focus in the review for the bowling. My autoplay score was 210 with Australia needing 211 to win the game.

But to my amazement, I bowled out Australia for a paltry 65!!!!! Naved Ul Haasan took 8 wickets and Akthar picked the last two! Sami also bowled but didnt pick wickets! The problem in this patch with Sam's exe is that whenever I bowl a delivery in line with the stumps, most of the times the CPU batsman just leaves it. But since this was Hard mode, I was not able to control the cursor to be in line with the stumps and hence, they got to 65 runs. Their run rate was fantastic and a perfect one for this chase (6.5 per over) but the way they got out was bad. I am attaching a video clip to show you how a batsman got out to Naved Ul Haasan's delivery. I dont get this problem with Sami or Akthar bowl. Only when Naved bowled, did I get this problem. I also got two beautiful wickets (one was pitched outside off stump and seamed in to hit off stump and the other was pitched on leg stump and it hit the off stump!).

This needs to be corrected for this patch to work well with Sam's exe. The run rate when chasing is superb. If this is perfected, then this patch is superb for the ODI's too.

Here is the scorecard and Stats of this game that I played!

Attachments

• Tutsi_review.zip
    802.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
hey guys, i'm really sorry for not replying any anty of the posts for the past 2-3 days. i guess u all know that i'm very busy coz of my exams. well today was my second-last exam and still have 1 to go on 25th.

but i couldn't resist myself for comming online today and checking the forum.

quite happy to see that many are intrested in my patch and are waiting for it.

So the good news is that i will be releasing the patch either tonight for tommorow.(i hope to release it as soon as possible) As i'm very much busy with my exams u can understand the delays.

SAI- have u tried bowling WITHOUT SAM's exe on hard mode? if u havn't, try it and tell me, coz even with sam's exe on hard mode i DO NOT get this bug which ur mentioning.

Besides since PlanetCricket awards are soon comming up, so i wanna release the patch as soon as possible to increase my chances of retaining my title as the "Best Gameplay Patch Creator".

besides i was wondering, shouldn't there be a nomination for the best gameplay patch? i mean we had this nomination last year where i had 2 my patches in the nomination. i think there have been some very good gameplay patch by boss and myself(i'm not braging :D). i mean i would surely like to put my 8.0(final) patch up for the best gameplay patch of the year award. what do u guys think? after i release the patch i will surely pit this up in the nomination thread and if u guys like my idea u can support me.

tutsipoppy2 said:
hey guys, i'm really sorry for not replying any anty of the posts for the past 2-3 days. i guess u all know that i'm very busy coz of my exams. well today was my second-last exam and still have 1 to go on 25th.

but i couldn't resist myself for comming online today and checking the forum.

quite happy to see that many are intrested in my patch and are waiting for it.

So the good news is that i will be releasing the patch either tonight for tommorow.(i hope to release it as soon as possible) As i'm very much busy with my exams u can understand the delays.

SAI- have u tried bowling WITHOUT SAM's exe on hard mode? if u havn't, try it and tell me, coz even with sam's exe on hard mode i DO NOT get this bug which ur mentioning.

Besides since PlanetCricket awards are soon comming up, so i wanna release the patch as soon as possible to increase my chances of retaining my title as the "Best Gameplay Patch Creator".

besides i was wondering, shouldn't there be a nomination for the best gameplay patch? i mean we had this nomination last year where i had 2 my patches in the nomination. i think there have been some very good gameplay patch by boss and myself(i'm not braging :D). i mean i would surely like to put my 8.0(final) patch up for the best gameplay patch of the year award. what do u guys think? after i release the patch i will surely pit this up in the nomination thread and if u guys like my idea u can support me.

I have tried ur patch without sam'e exe on hard mode and suddenly again today, this problem crops up.. when i bowl some straight deliveries, the batsman leaves it. This does not happen often but in rare occurences. But in real life, no batsman leaves a delivery like that straight o his stumps and gets bowled or LBW. This was on a wet wicket in a New Zealand ground.

Users who are viewing this thread