hi
i wanted to know whether the problem told bye champ has been fixed
prerelease post when the ball is bowled straight the cpu leaves
the ball
whether we can play in sam's exe version 1.2

ashwinkm

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey tried the new patch on one days on hard level and it is quite tough !! boundaries are very very hard to score! am now 74/3 off 15 overs playing as ind against pak on a dry pitch .. only able to score 2 boundaries and that too when i went over the top in the first 15 ...!!
one significant improvement is that the cpu bowls a terrific line..
no wides, very few short ones . mostly on or around off stump..
also a lot of yorkers per over..
will keep you updated

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
saisrini80 said:
Thats great Tutsi.

Have you incorporated any changes from the pre-release version?? If yes, tell me so that I can update my version!

Should be time now for Tutsi's fans to enjoy a whole realistic patch!

Yea there is some significat change in the pacing of the CPU in ODIs, tweaks in the advance strokes and other misc. tweaks here n there. So it will be good if u update ur GOB with my 8.0 patch.

Thnx guy for all of ur support. And plz remember to VOTE FOR ME

The Champ

International Coach
tutsipoppy2 said:
Yea there is some significat change in the pacing of the CPU in ODIs, tweaks in the advance strokes and other misc. tweaks here n there. So it will be good if u update ur GOB with my 8.0 patch.

Thnx guy for all of ur support. And plz remember to VOTE FOR ME
thanks tutsi and have u changed batwindow size so that cpu isnt bowled

Hero

Club Captain
This patch is looking good but batting seems little tougher but enjoyable though.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hero said:
This patch is looking good but batting seems little tougher but enjoyable though.

You have to use the advance down the wicket shots with this patch.. But again, in really limited amounts. you can well use the advance down the wicket shot without the power button so that the ball does not go in the air and is hit in the ground. this way, the fielders have a chance of stopping the ball and also you get some good runs. This way, it gets really realistic

gold639

International Coach
Okay Tutsi...I just downloaded your patch..will post a review in a few days :)

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
The Champ said:
thanks tutsi and have u changed batwindow size so that cpu isnt bowled

hi...well i havn't changed the batwindowidealsize coz personally i have never ever experienced any problem regard it.

so the problem occurs from computer to computer. those of you who get the the bastman leaving the ball bug can increase the batwindowidealsize by +0.10 till u find the value which doesn't produce the bug.

The Champ

International Coach
Well all members need a rev of tutsi patch ver 8 just see my story thread for an odi between NZ and WI, i tell u its really tough to bat, havent tested the bowling friends, great work tutsi. tutsi i think u will have a stiff competition from boss buddy for the awards, anyeway great work from both of u

Last edited:

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Tutsi's A.I./Gameplay Patch Ver. 8.0

!!! Yo......Yo......Yo......Yo......YO !!!

Hey guys this is the re-uploaded version of "Tutsi's A.I./Gameplay Patch Version 8.0".

No changes have been made to this re-uploaded version. Its just that earlier i was not able to post any info. regarding the patch owing to my exams. Now i would like to post some info. about the patch.

Features :

Well i have tried to introduce a a new system owing to which winning the toss will gain importance and it will decide the fate of the match just like in real cricket. As all of you know that batting in the night is far more difficult than batting in the day. So in a day/night match winning the toss will be very important as the team batting first will have an upper hand. While in a day match batting first or second will not make as much as a difference as it will do in a day/night match. I feel this is very realistic from the results from the recent series.

The pacing of the CPU in ODI(10,20,45,50) has been vastly improved. Afcourse we cannot strike a perfect balance but i've tried to make it as close to it as possible with CPU score quite range of totals according to its quality and pitch, weather conditions.

The pacing and the aggressiveness of the CPU in test matches has also been improved a LOT. As u must have read from the recent reviews from SAI. about the pre-released 8.0 patch which he was testing.

Many strokes have been edited specially the advance strokes. Now there is a chance of getting caught playing them.

Other misc. tweaks here and there is the difficulty settings.

Most of the other features are perfect from my last patch so no point fiddling with them.

Note : This patch can be played with or without SAM's EXE.

Also, it is personally recommeneded to use Boss's Fields Ver. 2.0 with the patch for its best results. I do not have the patch on my computer, hence it is not included with this patch. But u can visit his Website and download this Coolgameplaypatch Ver. 2.0, fields are included within that patch.

Just install the patch using Prakash's Config Editor.

Its a personal request that u guys check this patch out, post ur comments and suggestions and....And....AND....!!! VOTE FOR ME !!!.....Because.......

!!! The Champ.....Is Here !!!

!!! WORD LIFE !!!

Attachments

• TutsiA.I.-8.0.zip
    28.6 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
tutsipoppy2 said:
!!! Yo......Yo......Yo......Yo......YO !!!

Hey guys this is the re-uploaded version of "Tutsi's A.I./Gameplay Patch Version 8.0".

No changes have been made to this re-uploaded version. Its just that earlier i was not able to post any info. regarding the patch owing to my exams. Now i would like to post some info. about the patch.

Features :

Well i have tried to introduce a a new system owing to which winning the toss will gain importance and it will decide the fate of the match just like in real cricket. As all of you know that batting in the night is far more difficult than batting in the day. So in a day/night match winning the toss will be very important as the team batting first will have an upper hand. While in a day match batting first or second will not make as much as a difference as it will do in a day/night match. I feel this is very realistic from the results from the recent series.

[/b]

I really love reading that feature! Was it implemented in the pre-release version too? Didnt notice it!

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
saisrini80 said:
I really love reading that feature! Was it implemented in the pre-release version too? Didnt notice it!

Well it was in the testing stage in the pre-release version, it was successfull while not spoiling the game so it has been implemented fully.

*NOTE : Do nor expect any....ANY drastic change. Its just that u'll feel the difficulty in batting while batting first or second.

ashwinkm

Club Cricketer
The patch has been fantastic.. It was tough to score runs at a good pace without losing wickets.. boundaries are very very hard to get ... and I kept losing wickets.. I was all out for 199. In reply , Pakistan made a fantastic start.. the CPU pacing has really been improved and it is much harder to get them out as well. Very interestingly they didnt attempt too many lofted shots till they get their confidence up even in the first 15 overs.Once they got set , afridi in particular blasted my bowlers all over the park.. One bhajji over went for 2 4's and 2 6s and he was taken off the attack. Pathan and Balaji were hit for 9 an over. At one stage pakistan were going at 10 and over and they had reached 90 in 9 overs... then yuvraj and tendulkar came in and I managed to get a few wickets .. the run rate slowed down but they were still going at 6 an over. Interestingly , some of the batsmen (Razzaq and Akmal) opened their account with 6's.. even in the 20th over ... which is strange considering that they didnt try to go for 6's in the first 5 overs till they had played themselves in..
The pacing is much much better and the cpu scores at a brisk pace and still tries to hit the lofted shot so the pace never slackens too much. Having said that Sachin and yuvraj bowled a fantastic spell and Pakistan are now 172/6 in 33 overs with only 27 runs to go and 4 wickets in hand.. I will need a miracle to win this one.. but the wickets have been falling..
Another feature that I didnt see with prior patches is that the CPU will still play the odd defensive shot (which they never used to in one days ) .. the random element makes it more exciting as I never know when they are going to go after bowler unlike prior patches where it was predictable that they wouldnt go for big ones between 20-45 overs..

Great job .. looks like I am going to lose this match .. but will keep you updated

The Champ

International Coach
Great patch tutsi, tested it in an odi and i am doing really well than cpu, cpu not really going after the bowling even in the 38 th over, otherwise no other problems with ur patch, once again, great tweaked shots, and of course cpu plays beautifully

Users who are viewing this thread