Tutsi's A.I. Patches

Hey Tutsi, just installed your patch on a fresh GOB and played again. It plays like a charm. Just scintillating stuff. You deserve a big pat and a warm HUG for this patch!!! This is the best ever patch so far on Planetcricket! Now, even the batsman getting bowled to straight deliveries does not exist (I have not altered the patch anyway!)

The thing is, with this game, the game changes after we play for an interval of time. So, the best thing recommended is to re-install the game every 1 month.

Last edited:
saisrini80 said:
Hey Tutsi, just installed your patch on a fresh GOB and played again. It plays like a charm. Just scintillating stuff. You deserve a big pat and a warm HUG for this patch!!! This is the best ever patch so far on Planetcricket! Now, even the batsman getting bowled to straight deliveries does not exist (I have not altered the patch anyway!)

The thing is, with this game, the game changes after we play for an interval of time. So, the best thing recommended is to re-install the game every 1 month.
ya really great patch sai, amazed with the cpu plays like us and i cant understnd ur statement at last can u explain more buddy

The Champ said:
ya really great patch sai, amazed with the cpu plays like us and i cant understnd ur statement at last can u explain more buddy

Havent you noticed this? As we play the game along, the game changes itself. For example, after a fresh installation of the game and installing Tutsi's 8.0 patch, moving the cursor for fast bowlers at the start of the game is really tough. Its not fast. But after we have played the game for sometime, when we start a game, moving the cursor is faster than before. It doesnt remain the same.

The Champ said:
Great patch tutsi, tested it in an odi and i am doing really well than cpu, cpu not really going after the bowling even in the 38 th over, otherwise no other problems with ur patch, once again, great tweaked shots, and of course cpu plays beautifully

Thats strange the CPU goes for the bowling even between 20-35 overs for me.. I am using boss's new roster which has updated the players characteristics... perhaps thats why the cpu is more aggressive for me.

hey thnx a lot guys for the +ve comments.

but plz do keep +ve OR -ve comments comming in. Apart from the Award(if u know what i mean ;)), these reviews and comments are the only thing which keeps me going.

hi
i played with urs patch with both sam's runout exe or sam's ex 1.2 version
but it was horrible in odi cpu's pacing is good & even bowling
but batting they can't make a good total they lose wickets
oftenly i played around 5 odi same case cpu is
90/9 or 70/7
saisrini80 told that he reinstalled the game
that was good for him
can my problem would do it

kadabakar said:
hi
i played with urs patch with both sam's runout exe or sam's ex 1.2 version
but it was horrible in odi cpu's pacing is good & even bowling
but batting they can't make a good total they lose wickets
oftenly i played around 5 odi same case cpu is
90/9 or 70/7
saisrini80 told that he reinstalled the game
that was good for him
can my problem would do it

from ur earlier reviews also it seems as if my patch doesn't work on ur system. its better that u play the game wither with default a.i. or try somebody else's patch.

WORD LIFE

tutsipoppy2 said:
from ur earlier reviews also it seems as if my patch doesn't work on ur system. its better that u play the game wither with default a.i. or try somebody else's patch.

WORD LIFE

I think there seems to be some problem with his system. Or else, how can one explain the patch working well for guys like me, ashwinkm, The_Champ, etc and not working for him?

The Champ said:
Its interesting to see how these patches vary for each others is there any major difference in may be the way we bowl and bat etc

hi
champ there is no problem with my system
the beta patch 5 that is released my tulsi
that is good cpu makes good total in that
they start very slowly but catch up at yhe end in that
then how can this patch doesnot support
explain that

The patch worked great on my machine.. Pakistan won finally with 2 wickets to spare.. but it was closer than it looked considering they were 90/1 off 9 overs and I managed to get them down to 200/8. The patch works very well with the new ircu by boss and I am using his field settings. Batting is quite hard and boundaries are very tough to get on hard level. Bowling isnt as easy as before as there arent a lot of edges and the cpu really attacks you now.. I think everyone should try the patch with the new ircu
Great work!

Users who are viewing this thread