Tutsi's A.I. Patches

tutsi, i have tried out today your beta 5, i have only bowled since now - but we will see how your patch works in batting. ive tried many patches like all older one of yours, rivas, boss's, golds etc. but this one is the first one, where nearly all of the wickets fell else. one runout, a couple of catches, one stumped .... everything was included. i will tell you how it worked for me in batting - since then many thx for this GREAT patch and your work - particularly sharing this to the community. thx mate.

e/: i forgot the most important: this is the first time - that the AI could score a good total, which is realistic. thx

e/: okay here.... i have a problem while batting now: cant hit any ball, everytime the bat goes under or upper the ball - is this correct so or i'm doing anything wrong?!? ive tried to change the BatWindowIdealSize to 2.5 and the BatRandomLevel to 2.0, but i still can hit only every 10th ball.... surely im doing something wrong, anyone can help please ? :help

thx :cheers

Last edited:
akira2291 said:
okay here.... i have a problem while batting now: cant hit any ball, everytime the bat goes under or upper the ball - is this correct so or i'm doing anything wrong?!? ive tried to change the BatWindowIdealSize to 2.5 and the BatRandomLevel to 2.0, but i still can hit only every 10th ball.... surely im doing something wrong, anyone can help please ? :help

thx :cheers

well i dunno, maybe ur not pressing the front-foot/back-foot button at the right time, hence missing the ball.

Try re-installing the BETA 5 patch again, and be sure to play the patch only on NORMAL level.

SAI- Tell me, did playing the game without the EXE and increasing BatWindowIdealSize solved the problem? i'm waiting for the reply.

Last edited:
tutsipoppy2 said:
well i dunno, maybe ur not pressing the front-foot/back-foot button at the right time, hence missing the ball.

Try re-installing the BETA 5 patch again, and be sure to play the patch only on NORMAL level.

SAI- Tell me, did playing the game without the EXE and increasing BatWindowIdealSize solved the problem? i'm waiting for the reply.

Yes. It improves it by quite a good bit tutsi!! I increased it by 0.5

i will try it at home. all i can say now, is that i have gamed in HARD mode... i will try it in normal so... thx for the fast replay tutsi.

saisrini80 said:
Yes. It improves it by quite a good bit tutsi!! I increased it by 0.5

well setting it upto 1.5 never created any probs on my pc and on many of the other too. but yea on some pc even 1.5 creates probs.

so i guess i will make a note on the release so that for those 1.5 doesn't work. they can manually chnage it to 2.0 or more with cfg editor.

tutsipoppy2 said:
well setting it upto 1.5 never created any probs on my pc and on many of the other too. but yea on some pc even 1.5 creates probs.

so i guess i will make a note on the release so that for those 1.5 doesn't work. they can manually chnage it to 2.0 or more with cfg editor.

so, you're releasing it any soon? the voting for the 2005 Planetcricket awards are going on and will end in a week. so better release it within this week and give some time for the members to check it out! but i doubt if they would check it out in time before the voting ends.. and many of them would have voted already!

My vote has gone for you already!

Last edited:
tutsipoppy2 said:
Well in a hurry at the moment....exams u know.

HERE IS THE PATCH........DOWNLOAD NOW !!!

Its a personal request that u guys check this patch out, post ur comments and suggestions and....And....AND....!!! VOTE FOR ME !!!

!!! WORD LIFE !!!

Thats great Tutsi.

Have you incorporated any changes from the pre-release version?? If yes, tell me so that I can update my version!

Should be time now for Tutsi's fans to enjoy a whole realistic patch!

Last edited:
sunsamrat1980 said:
Thanx a lot buddy. Just downloaded it. Will soon post my comments.

Advance shots look not to be tweaked much. So once your batsman settles down, avoid the advance down the wicket shots as much as you can to have more realism in gameplay.

Some quick review:

• CPU now tries reverse sweep quite often if the ball is pitched just short of leg stump.
  • CPU does not hesitates to dance down the track to the spinners and hits them over the bowler's head with more fluency.
  • The advanced shot is also tweaked so that not everytime the ball is smashed out of the ground. In fact most of the time, you end up with a simple catch at long on or long off. This shot is now far more improved.
Will post some game reviews soon.

Users who are viewing this thread