Tutsi's A.I. Patches

Tutsi - i am waiting eagerly for your new patch...pls release it soon

Tutsi,you can release it as version 8 beta so all people can test it with or without Sam exe.Then you can release full version later.what do you think?

I think Tutsi has had many beta releases now... I feel its time now for him to release a full version.

If it has some small problems, he can also go in for a 8.1 version or so. I am sure this patch is going to be more than enough for most of the gamers in here who look for realistic cricket!

Sombody pleas help me!
I am using Tutsi's 7.3(New Batting Tech)
And I have never gotten a edge in Cricket 2004!!!
Is it possible for the human player to get an edge???

Then it is ok.I hope that Tutsi will release his patch atleast in this month.

I feel tutsis latest beta patch has been the best patch for test matches so far.. the cpu makes decent scores and at a reasonable rate yet it is possible to get edges even late in the innings.

Yes. his latest beta patch has been really the best of the ones released so far..

watch out for his soon-to-release 8.0 patch! its even more terrific!

hey tutsi, why dont you ask the downloaders of your patch to also download boss's IRCU update. It has updated realistic player characteristics specially done by our beloved boss and it would add more realism along with your patches! Dont include the IRCU patch with urs. Include a readme that asks ur downloaders to download the IRCU update too!

sunsamrat1980 said:
Awaiting release... any date finalized ???

Not yet finalized. Tutsi seems to be going through his exams.. Lets wait a bit. I am also waiting for his release and he might include some changes from the pre-relase version that i got!!

saisrini80 said:
Not yet finalized. Tutsi seems to be going through his exams.. Lets wait a bit. I am also waiting for his release and he might include some changes from the pre-relase version that i got!!
Can you distribute the same to me so that I can also review it and share my thoughts on it.

HI
THAT IRCU I TRYIED IT CPU IS BECOMING REALISTIC
BUT ALL THE TOP BATSMAN ARE GETTING OUT FOR 2,3ETC

sunsamrat1980 said:
Can you distribute the same to me so that I can also review it and share my thoughts on it.

I have been strictly asked not to distribute it by Tutsi... Sorry buddy!

Users who are viewing this thread