Tutsi's A.I. Patches

aus are struggling at 144/7. Kumble took 5 wickets.One thing that I noticed was that 4 of these were lbw decisions when the computer played across the line and tried to sweep a ball that pitched in line with the stumps but went straight(In kumbles case these were usually flippers) I hope this is just a random occurance . I bowled almost 24 overs on the trot with kumble and did not get a single edge even of tail enders.Yet as you can see the CPU really struggled to play against me and they scored very slowly with no one making good scores. I brought Pathan on and bowled a short pitched delivery to lee who immediately slashed it point. Tried the same trick with Warne but he kept the ball on the ground and hit it for 4.Gillespie would stubbornly refuse to play anything short and just kept ducking so each player does play differently.

The CPU pacing is good but they still lose wickets , unlike before they really hold on to the wickets now . I still have not had a single edge of a spinner but the CPU got several edges of me when batting.
Lastly I hope this getting out to the sweep is not a bug but just great bowling from Kumble!!!

Attachments

• aus 1st innings.jpg
    aus 1st innings.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 180
woh so I wanst the only one who got cpu out for 34 run
others are also having same problem...

And one more question tutsi (7.1.a)
did you change defensive stroke by any chance ???
cause 8 out of my 10 batsman got out defending a straight delivery on off stump :confused: :confused: :confused:

Last edited:
Ashwinkm perhaps you were playing on a dusty pitch which suits the spinners.And Griffon and Vibs,I find no problem with the bowling at all.I find it very realistic and maybe you were bowling in bowler-friendly conditions.

i am playing on a dusty pitch and it wasnt easy for me to score runs either.I got all out for 238 and warne took 4 wickets.Lehman was very tough to play -20 overs for only 24 runs , so I didnt find it easy either - you think that maybe on a different pitch , the CPU would make more runs? Well so far I have no complaints since its been low scoring on both sides and if aus make another 40-50 runs the lead would be narrow making things more challenging for me. I have to admit the CPU didnt throw wickets away and held on to them like Rahul Dravid in a defensive mood!!

Well gold369 i didn't even tried the patch yet my friend told me that bowling is easy so i thought the patch wuld be easy weell i didn't even tried the patch i don't much time to play as weel lot of homework i have to do

Its not Gold369 its Gold639. ;) Btw,I now know why you guys find bowling easy and why I find it tough.Its because I use a software called !xspeed.It makes the game faster.It is more difficult to bowl and bat.I recommend this to all you guys as well,it makes the game more realistic.You will also be able to finish a match more quickly.Ravi,Radaga,and Brad use it as well.Just go to google and search for it.

Last edited:
Well, I just played the first inning of a 45 over game, Lancashire (me) V's Warwickshire. Warks won the toss and batted, the pitch was hard.

Everything seemed ok until the final over. Warks were 181-4 at the start of the last over. Since the CPU was slogging with wickets in hand i decided to bowl yorkers.

Flintoff was bowling and the final over went as folows:

ball1 -> off stump yorker -> Batsman miss-times a slog and is caught at mid-off.
ball2 -> off stump yorker -> Batsman miss-times a slog and is caught at mid-off.
ball3 -> off stump yorker -> Batsman miss-times a slog and is caught at mid-off.
ball4 -> leg stump yorker -> Batsman misses the ball and is LBW.
ball5 -> leg stump yorker -> Batsman takes a huge swipe, misses and is bowled.
ball6 -> off stump yorker -> Batsman miss-times a slog and is caught at mid-off.

So the CPU went from 181-4 to 181 - allout in one over..

I dunno whether this was a fluke, cos it was the 1st time i bowled using tutsi (7.1.a).

Also the have u done something to the cover drive? cos the CPU seems incapable of connecting thats shot. In the first 15 over the CPU proby played and missed 20-30 times using this shot. It was the same during the last 5-10 overs..

Probly not a bad thing, cos they were all "6-hit" attempts and if the CPU doesn't connect it can't get caught at cover..lol

The CPU bats for longer...but not neccessarily better. (Although u can probly bowlthe CPU out for less than 10 runs if u bowl yorkers all the time)

well...i think since many of you are finding this bowling very easy...i think there is something really very wrong with the bowling part.

i'll try to fix it 2night and release it tonight only.

i won't be testing it coz i never have had bowling THIS easy.

Thanks for looking into it tutsi. I'm not very good at this game, but the bowling in 7.1 has been ridiculously easy. In two full tests, India has scored a total of 100 runs for four innings. Edges and LBW all over the place, plus they cant score at all. Once on NORMAL pitch and once on HARD pitch.

Tutsi's A.I Patch Version 7.1 - Re-release !

hi....i just realized that the patch which i uploaded earlier.....

well that was the biggest blinder i have ever made.....

I uploaded the wrong CFG file !!!

that cfg file was made for a early BETA testing, but i dropped the idea, but forgot to delete the files, which ultimately i uploaded. so sorry guys.

but as of now i have uploaded the correct CFGs.

I think and i hope this will surely fix everything and u'll be off with great bowling along with great batting.

Last edited:
good work tutsi, i never got round to testing the first one as i was in a test match and only batting, but still cheers :)

Users who are viewing this thread