Tutsi's A.I. Patches

Tutsi, Thanks for your effort & time. Will test in a 50 overs match tonight. Will let you know.

HELP GILLESPIE SCORE!!!- I loaded the rerelease version 7.1 B and continued the match from yesterday and a very interesting thing happened. Shane Warne suddenly got aggressive and played some terrific strokes including a 6 off pathan over cover and was looking to attack , whereas Jason Gillespie just shut down..I mean completely shut down- he hit 2 runs of 114 balls!!!It was painful to bowl to him , he would keep out yorkers, flippers ,short balls without attempting to score.Interestingly enough , the minute Shane Warne got out after being bowled by Harbhajan , Jason scored his first run(The first scoring shot that he even attempted).But Mcgrath and Jason would NOT attempt to hit the spinners.Gillespie then hit two runs of Pathan and even tried to hook him once.I kept bowling short and finally had him cut one to gully .But it was rather painful to send down over after over without the batsman even attempting to hit me.I mean keeping wickets is one thing, but between them Gillespie and Mcgrath scored 4 runs of 150 balls!!!!!!

The other interesting thing was even with tail enders"I got NO edges.Not one single edge with spinners on a dusty pitch . Has any one else had the same problem?I am now starting the second innings with India.(Lead around 45 runs)

Attachments

• slow gillespie.jpg
    slow gillespie.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 111
Well Tutsi with your previous patch i.e. 7.0 with Gold639 tweaked value I played a Test Match between India(I) v/s Aus(CPU) at Pune, India. Aus won the toss and elected to bat. Pitch was hard and climate-sunny. So they made an aggresive start hitting pacer-Pathan and Agarkar everywhere. They were gving 10 runs per over but atlast Agarkar took 3 wickets but at very costly runrate. Then Bowling change occurs Kumble and Harbhajan started and suddenly the run rate falls. From 10 an over it became 6 an over, and so on. Kumble took 5 wickets(including M.Hayden who made 53 off 46 balls with 9 fours in TEST MATCH). But I noticed that if the spinner is bowling, and if you have a slip and, if you ball little outside off stump, the batsman will try to late cut the ball(front foot late cut) and the slipper catch it easily, as if batsman is giving catching practice to the slip fielder. Thsi happens with me constatntly. Other things like edges, batting etc are all normal to me. Thats Solve

Tutsi 7.1-B version is tons better than my modifications.You should try it.

sorry to say that re-released patch still has bug i bowled out india on just 12 wirth pakistan they were liaving straight ones and got bowled by shoaib akhter shoaib took 7/7 pls check

yousaha said:
sorry to say that re-released patch still has bug i bowled out india on just 12 wirth pakistan they were liaving straight ones and got bowled by shoaib akhter shoaib took 7/7 pls check

You must be playing on medium.

yousaha said:
i was playing in hard mode. never play in medium

Well then thats brilliant if you were able to bowl so well in hard level.

gold639 said:
I tried both and re-release is better.

Have you been able to get any LBW's in the re release? My team hasnt even appealed on balls I thought were plum. Overall I like the re- release, but I wish there was more variation in the way I dismiss the batsmen. I havent come close to boeling anyone or getting LBW yet. Are there any values I can change in the config file to increase the likelihood of this?

I had three or four batsman out to lbw trying to sweep the spinners when I bowled a googly or a flipper.See my previous posts for a picture of the scorecard. What I cant seem to get is an edge with the spinners. I sent down close to 97 overs of which Kumble and singh bowled half and I didnt get a single edge of even the tail enders(see previous post) .
However I started my second innings and Lehman got an edge of Sehwag(actually bat pad really) in his very first over!!!!Very frustrating...Has anyone noticed this with test matches with patch 7.1b (rerelease)

Interesting. I have gooten a few edges using Mcgill, but nothing even close to an LBW appeal.

Users who are viewing this thread