Tutsi's A.I. Patches

Wat i don't kno wat u even talking about homework forget it man i've met the dump person in my life is so wierd watu talkink abt homework u don't get homework help hello are u dreaming this is cricket 2004 forums here u don't get homework help if u won't help ask teachers. Did u get it or do i have make u explain in more details

Phew , its been hard work- I am playing the second innings and have scored 74/2 of 31 overs with Sehwag on 35 and sachin on 18.Lehman has been impossible to play , the timing has to be perfect.. But it is quite tough and rather challenging to bat as you really have to wait for the bad balls and there seem to be very few. I hit Mcgrath for a few fours through cover and now he very rarely gives me width on the offside. One shot which is very very risky with this patch is the back foot ondrive- 100% edges with this shot with pacemen, very useful shot with spinners though.

I did lose my patience with Sehwag and tried a few crazy shots off Lehman but I kept missing the ball.I find it very difficult to tell whether the ball is coming in or going straight , or sometimes the faster ball that goes down leg. I had very few problems on medium level with the 7.0 beta patch , but am now playing with 7.1B rerelease.

Sachin_007 said:
Vibs89 you don't talk about homework here. i guess this should be in cricket chat room. thank you

dude what are you talking about sachin 007 and wass up with oo7

and wass up with the thank you hehheeh lol

Overall, I think 7.1 falls short on the bowling end. Its nice the the CPU bats better and lasts longer in tests, but the element of realism is gone. The only way I get the CPU out is on some edges(they are perfect in this patch) or catches if I place my fieldsmen right. I hate the lack of LBW appeals becuse LBW is such a common dismissal in cricket, I think it should still be part of the game. I also find it impossible to bowl even the lowliest of batsmen. But, in 7.1, anything I put on the stumps is just blocked or occasionally leg glanced. I get mywickets by inducing edges and pop ups just wide of off stump.

Right now, for bowling, I think 7.0 with Gold's modifications is superior to 7.1. For batting, 7.1 is the best ever.

I'm going to continue batting with 7.1 but go back to the 7.0 GOB for bowling unless I can figure out how to fix the problems.

Last edited:
oh man not again
i finally gathered enough courage to bowl today
cause last time i bowled cpu got out for 34 but this was worst
and i highly doubt if it could get any worst
i got stupid cpu out in just two over
yup thats right 12 balls 10 wicket and 8 runs (thanks to edges)
and i have never bowled a yorker in my life
and i don't know that to say anymore

but hey every coin has two sides
batting is PERFECT
just need to fix bowling
(7.1.a rerelease, hard, oneday)

thanks a lot for time and effort tutsi :)

U need a config editor versions to to import the patch into ur game u can get this editor from download section in the main site and then goto editor and download it abt patch u can download that file on page 52 so go check it out

hi...i've been doing some editing and all so that the patch shows the same results on all the PCs.

here is BETA patch of 7.2 version.

this is BETA Version-A with the NEW batting tech.

plz test it and post some reviews.

yaar.. you Ver 7.1 A & B, i played both.... those yorkers are annoying man.... you cannot play those yorkers... what ever you do.. especially the ones directed on the off stump... the cpu bowls one yorker atleast per over and you more or less end up lossing one wicket atleast every 1-2 overs... i played atleast 50 plaeys with your patch and all got out on yorkers....

let me check the 7.2 bets version... i request you to make a patch in which we can atleast play those yorkers to our skill...

HI TUTSI i have never seen batsmen getting out by caught behind in one dayers in cricket2004 i usually plays 10-20 overs match so can u plz suggest me any patch or any thing by which i can c batsmen getting out C/B at least 2 or 3times in every game specially in australia n england as without it the game looks very incomplete and also can u tell me which is your toughest patch as i find all your patches very easy plzz reply fastttt :hpraise :help :friends :love

This is funny- I have never seen so many people having such different experiences.I got a lot of lbw with tutsis 7.1B(first release) but none with the second.I got edges with fast bowlers too, but only in the beginning of the innings. With 7.1B I dont have any problem with yorkers(the rerelease) and I am scoring around 2.8 /over on hard level on a dusty pitch. I tried it out on a one day and got two edges in the first over and then proceeded to get thrashed in the second for 20 runs.
I DONt get ANY edges of spinners even on a dusty pitch against tail enders. Of course this has been my experience with 7.1 B the first version and the rerelease. But others seem to have quite different experiences. For one thing I had a very very tough time getting the tail enders out as they would play yorkers with ease and just keep blocking .(Unlike patch 7.0 where I once bowled the aussies out for 55)

Tutsi- What does your new patch do for bowling?Second - Are you also going to release a 7.2 B beta without the new technique?

answer meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am sure Tutsi does have a life away from this forum. get a grip

Users who are viewing this thread