Tutsi's A.I. Patches

vibs89 said:
Here is the Tutsi 7.2 beta patch

Vibs89 - plz do not "re-upload" my patch again. you see there is something called as a "Copyright" ;) . so plz remove that and for future keep this in mind.

And for others.......the link to my latest patches can be found in the Signature of my posts.

And lastly, guys...kepp posting the reviews regarding the 7.2 BETA patch.

i know vibs dont reload the patch.......... i just downloaded your patch and it is wonderfull tutsi keep th good work man'

same problem in 7.2 beta as in 7.1-A re-release. cpu leaving straight and fast dleivries and got bowled by fast and medium bowler.

Sorry, have been away for a few days. I want the latest tutsi 7.2 patch, with the normal batting tech where you can defend yorkers. I've read through but i can only seem to find the one where you cant defend them. Can someone link me "to the page" or tell me the number.

Cheers

yousaha said:
same problem in 7.2 beta as in 7.1-A re-release. cpu leaving straight and fast dleivries and got bowled by fast and medium bowler.
tutsi i faced this problem too...didnt have to do much to bowl out Northamtonshire for 8 in an one day with J.Kirtley and J.Lewry taking 5 each...all batsmen let go straight deliveries...if they swung then they got lbw or if they kept straight they got bowled...i think this is a serious shortcoming in 7.1a...

also I find that when I play an advanced On Drive to an overpitched fast delivery the ball is hit between the bowler and the non-striker's stumps...thats on the offside... I have heard Maxwell goofup his sides in C2K4 but now even the batters are hitting it wrong and still earning confidence for it...

please do something regarding these things

sachinisgod said:
tutsi i faced this problem too...didnt have to do much to bowl out Northamtonshire for 8 in an one day with J.Kirtley and J.Lewry taking 5 each...all batsmen let go straight deliveries...if they swung then they got lbw or if they kept straight they got bowled...i think this is a serious shortcoming in 7.1a...

are you talking about 7.2 BETA or 7.1-A ?

tutsipopey it happen to me too' i played a test match between zimbabwe and south africa i bowled zimbabwe for only 14 runs' they leave the straigh bowls.

vibs the one that you reload for me'

The_gas said:
Sorry, have been away for a few days. I want the latest tutsi 7.2 patch, with the normal batting tech where you can defend yorkers. I've read through but i can only seem to find the one where you cant defend them. Can someone link me "to the page" or tell me the number.

Cheers

sorry to ask again but can someone answer my question thanks :)

read the topic from start to end gas' tutsi already discussed this in his previous post so you may jump there'

Users who are viewing this thread