Tutsi's A.I. Patches

Graphich Depiction of the problem with 7.1a

Hey Tutsi
First of all check THIS out!!!

Now listen to this, Mark Ramprakash ain't that bad a batter that when his team is one down for 0 he would let a straight one go...but here he did. and that too so recklessly. i mean he is leaving a delivery pitching on off and going to hit middle stump...there are two pics each from two angles to make the problem clearer...please clear this problem soon!!!:upray
7.1a_problem1.jpg

7.1a_problem2.jpg

7.1a_problem4.jpg

7.1a_problem5.jpg

My match with 7.1 b rerelease is going great so far.India are 327 at tea on the 4th day with Sachin on a marathon 134 of 278 balls and Kumble playing a nice cameo with 30 of 68 balls. I will probably let Aussies chase around 420 or so and give myself 90 overs to bowl them out.The final days play should be really good.For bowling I will switch to Tutsis 7.2beta

By the way u shuld switch the patch in the next test match i think u shuld play 7.1b watever u playing a test match

How many questions u'll asked atleast u have asked 5 times man. 7.2 is better now then asked again

vibs the one that you reloaded for me was it 7.2 or 7.1

vibs i send you message check i out

i'm usin' tutsi 7.2 beta patch, everything is fine except two things...

1. How do u play yorkers, i try defending them, advance shots... i keep on getting clean bowled?

and most of all...

2. How do u get CPU in either LBW, Bowled or Caught Behind, I've gotten them caught out at the boundary and eveywhere but these three outs I just can't get. Can somebody help me out?

(does tutsi 7.2 even give u edges or do i have to go back to 7.1)

Users who are viewing this thread